PDA

View Full Version : Map/View problem

jamesdietz
02-28-2012, 03:54 PM
This has just started cropping up& I have no idea why:When I press map (Mkeystoke) in a multi-place aircraft like the Bf-110 ,I get the map ok , but it also switches positions9 in this 110 case to the gunner.My keystrokes fo rthis change position command are "C" & "N".
I've gone back & confirmed the keystroke commands but it still happens,,,Any ideas ?

Blackdog_kt
02-28-2012, 10:12 PM
C is the default key command for changing between positions, you say N is also your change position command.

N being next to the M key, if your settings are correct i would suspect some kind of keyboard mix-up at the hardware level. I would try testing it with a different keyboard, or temporarily assigning different keys to it and see if it persists.

Easiest way to test it: repeatedly press your M key or hold it down for varying lengths of time in a text editor. If N characters also come up on the screen instead of just M characters, there's probably some kind of circuit error on the keyboard, or simply some accumulated dust underneath that's pushing on neighboring keys.