PDA

View Full Version : CH mapping for CoD?

JG52Uther
02-25-2012, 12:13 PM
Anyone tried it yet? I want to combine a fighterstick and a yoke into one controller, will that work for CoD?
How does CoD see the CH map, as it uses its own file?

SlipBall
02-25-2012, 03:12 PM
Anyone tried it yet? I want to combine a fighterstick and a yoke into one controller, a-will that work for CoD?
b-How does CoD see the CH map, as it uses its own file?

a-It might, havent tried it, its limited to 8 axes 32 buttons in CH...see manual/control wizard.
b-after download and Win. install clod is tricked like the rest of us:-P

JG52Uther
02-25-2012, 04:08 PM
Tried it,didn't seem to like it lol
I will play around with maps, but I hate the CH software.

David198502
02-26-2012, 09:57 AM
dont know,....i have a map with fighterstick and pedals combined, but clod still sees a difference in the controllers.my fighterstick is recognized as joystick, and the pro pedals as joystick1.dont know maybe i do something wrong...

Jaws2002
02-26-2012, 11:22 PM
I don't have a yoke so I don't know how it works together with the stick.

dont know,....i have a map with fighterstick and pedals combined, but clod still sees a difference in the controllers.my fighterstick is recognized as joystick, and the pro pedals as joystick1.dont know maybe i do something wrong...

If your CH Control manager is in "direct mode" the game and Windows will see both controlers individually. Click on the "mapped mode" button at the top and Windows and the game will se the "control manager" as the only controller. Usually you select the profile from the "Load" button, click "download and that will activate the "mapped mode".

David198502
02-27-2012, 05:05 AM
thats exactly how i do it.but still the game sees two different controllers

SlipBall
02-27-2012, 10:18 AM

thats exactly how i do it.but still the game sees two different controllers

Uther was asking something a bit different, he wants to combine 2 to be seen as 1 in the game. That is possible, but CH software is a bit annoying to figure out...you will notice that when you first add a controller and all the rest of them, that's what determines their pecking order. Had you selected(added) the rudder first, and the fighterstick second when making the map. The game would see the rudder as joystick, and the fighterstick as joystick1.:grin: