PDA

View Full Version : Emblem / Bow Painting

III/JG53_Don
02-20-2012, 07:14 PM
I have a question regarding the emblems for the aircraft in the plane details menue.
In the german version its called "Bugbemalung", don't know how its translated in english (kinda like emblem or bow painting)
Is it possible to store your emblem in a specific folder, to automatically top it onto every aircraft and every skin?

And whats about the three colour schemes with colour A/B/C? Whats the effect on the plane? I didn't see any difference?!

Thx for your help! :grin:

salmo
02-20-2012, 08:17 PM
Interestingly, you can copy the paintschemes-noseart folder from your IL2-1946 game into your COD install & the noseart appears in the dropdown list. I haven't yet been able to get noseart to appear on a plane though.

III/JG53_Don
02-22-2012, 10:43 AM
Hm what a bummer! Into what direction should I copy these emblems though that they appear in the drop down list at least?

I mean this could be a really cool feature so you don't have to individualize every single skin with your emblem.
Hopefully this will be fully implemented someday

David198502
02-22-2012, 01:45 PM
I have a question regarding the emblems for the aircraft in the plane details menue.
In the german version its called "Bugbemalung", don't know how its translated in english (kinda like emblem or bow painting)
Is it possible to store your emblem in a specific folder, to automatically top it onto every aircraft and every skin?

And whats about the three colour schemes with colour A/B/C? Whats the effect on the plane? I didn't see any difference?!

Thx for your help! :grin:

im interested in those abc colour schemes as well since day one...