PDA

View Full Version : Blenheim attack [Gameplay Video]

[RS]Boomer
01-29-2012, 10:01 PM
Here is my new video with 40+ Blenheims http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tugfltX9U90
Enjoy:)

DUI
01-30-2012, 10:41 PM
Enjoyed it a lot - great sound theme and nice cuts! :grin:

Really amazing that - despite the huge amount of planes - the game runs so smoothly for you.

[RS]Boomer
01-31-2012, 01:07 AM
Enjoyed it a lot - great sound theme and nice cuts! :grin:

Really amazing that - despite the huge amount of planes - the game runs so smoothly for you.

Thank you, and the only time the game doesn't run smoothly for me is when I am low on the deck. These are my system specs:

AMD X4-965 3.4 GHz processor
GTX-460 1gb Graphics card
4 gb of DDR3 Corsair ram
Windows Ultimate 64-bit

kiwikillemoff
02-17-2012, 12:58 PM
Great work chief. U should enter that in the movie comp. The last scene is gold.

DoolittleRaider
02-17-2012, 07:35 PM
@ RS Boomer
You've used some interesting techniques in cinematography, editing. The use of the extreme slow-motion sequences create an artistic, ethereal, dream-like impression. It could be employed well in a "Thematic, Poetic, Inspirational… Music videos" See this post for other types of Movies where the Slo-Mo effect might also work, perhaps at the very Climax of a dramatic movie/story. "Movie categories/types" (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=387624&postcount=10)

Please note that if you choose to enter the Movie Competition, and I hope you do, no In-Game on-screen text, chatter, HUD displays, icons, etc. are allowable. Your video as it currently stands would therefore be disqualified.

[RS]Boomer
02-17-2012, 07:57 PM
@ RS Boomer
Please note that if you choose to enter the Movie Competition, and I hope you do, no In-Game on-screen text, chatter, HUD displays, icons, etc. are allowable. Your video as it currently stands would therefore be disqualified.
This is not the movie I was planning on submitting, that project is currently in the works and will be finished in a couple weeks:grin: