PDA

View Full Version : Random Loss of Control Inputs

Crunch_
01-23-2012, 05:03 PM
Hello,

I have been learning the ropes in freeflight with a 109. It seems at random times I will lose my throttle input, prop pitch input ect. I might still have some controls working, while others stop. Every thing seems to be working fine in the Spitfire.

I am using CH Products Stick, Throttle, Rudders and a Saitek Throttle Quad. I think I am just seeing some bugginess in IL-2 ClOD. any idea please and thanks?

thetonester
01-26-2012, 02:01 AM
Hey mate...i had this..or something similar..was input spiking that caused it..COD very sensitive to that...it may be that for you to...to overcome it i put a 10 percent dead zone at the 0 input and 100 input setting in the axis window in control section in game...i did it for EVERY axis i had set up...did the trick...hope it helps

Crunch_
01-26-2012, 04:21 PM
Hey mate...i had this..or something similar..was input spiking that caused it..COD very sensitive to that...it may be that for you to...to overcome it i put a 10 percent dead zone at the 0 input and 100 input setting in the axis window in control section in game...i did it for EVERY axis i had set up...did the trick...hope it helps

Thanks a lot. i will give it a try tonight. Very much appreciated

VO101_Tom
01-26-2012, 04:52 PM
Hello,

I have been learning the ropes in freeflight with a 109. It seems at random times I will lose my throttle input, prop pitch input ect. I might still have some controls working, while others stop. Every thing seems to be working fine in the Spitfire.

I am using CH Products Stick, Throttle, Rudders and a Saitek Throttle Quad. I think I am just seeing some bugginess in IL-2 ClOD. any idea please and thanks?

How do you fly? Max difficulty setting? If yes, then turn off the Anthropomorph control. This feature allows you use only two things at the same time (The pilot have two arms, no hotas). The idea was good, but the PC controllers produce many false signals, which causes something you wrote.

Crunch_
01-26-2012, 04:56 PM
Hi Tom, yes max difficulty and Anthropomorph on. I will try turning it off and pretend I am an octopus ;)

Crunch_
01-27-2012, 02:58 AM
Thanks again Tom. Your suggestion worked perfect. This option is flawed and they should just remove it. cheers

VO101_Tom
01-27-2012, 07:39 AM
Thanks again Tom. Your suggestion worked perfect. This option is flawed and they should just remove it. cheers

You're welcome. This caused a lot of annoyance for us, now is turned off on all online server.

Flanker35M
01-27-2012, 08:03 AM
S!

I have problems with rudder in CoD, it keeps disconnecting/stops responding randomly. In RoF I can fly all day long without a glitch. Is CoD so picky about the attached controlles, because I have to use a "gameport to USB" thingy to connect my old and still working CH PRo Pedals..shame the TM Warthog lacks the connector like Cougar had :(

bravoalpha
01-28-2012, 01:23 PM
Today I had the sam problem. The answer is the first reply if you want to fly in full real. For me the trim was too sensitive and a pilot holds his hand on it and making micromovements.

JG53Frankyboy
01-28-2012, 01:27 PM
yep, if your controlers are not working 100% perfect, and you have a rocking axis/wheel, you can get proplems with the antropomorh setting.
it would need to be able to sett a sensivitie for the controler in game. Than one could get over it i guess.

BUT, as long even with antropomorph on, the game is giving you three hands in some german planes handling throttle, pitch and stick at the same time :D , its even more not worth to bother with it IMHO !