PDA

View Full Version : Controls wont 'Save As' or 'Load'

thetonester
01-23-2012, 01:37 AM
Hey guys...recently installed this great sim and was having the control lag probs...worked out that they probly operated intermittently due to spiking....as the antimorph thingy is definately off....tried adding deadzones to axis but it wouldnt let me save as ....or load my already made up profile that i did on saturday calle 'Raf Fighter'..(profile strangely enough was already loaded when i open controls..well all the changes i had made were there)....when i clicked save as or load it didnt open the window anymore...so i spat it..deleted all conf files in the 'steam' il2 folder and the 'documents' il2 folder for good measure...saved copies of them to a seperate backup folder first of course...went through steam and had it restore files...it detected what was missing and reinstalled it...went in game...started altering the axis for my new profile and still wont save as...or load...still doesnt open the window...im totally lost now...im so close to getting it going...but yet still so far....any ideas that doesnt involve smashng everything in my computer room with a hammer and going back to watching tv...sigh...

Edit...Found it....I had mine set up so it would turn off visual themes(aero?) when run...when i switched that back on it started working again....very strange indeed...trawling through other forums and reading evrything pertaining to gui and whatnot paid off...now, back to reprogramming key strokes etc

VF/A-Mjoelner
03-06-2012, 08:29 AM
Thank you, had the same problem