PDA

View Full Version : Jabo?

Maico
01-15-2012, 11:45 AM
How do I equip my E-4B with a bomb? I try to add bombs but none of the boxes do anything. When I start flying there is no bomb...
I also cant seem to change the type of ammo I use.
Any suggestion?

Thanks

Maico

335th_GRAthos
01-15-2012, 11:51 AM
I think the easiest way to do that is:

Go online.
Select the 4B or 3B (provided the server has it)
select the bomb layout you need and save the configuration as DEFAULT

~S~

FFCW_Urizen
01-15-2012, 12:46 PM
In Singleplayer and Quick Missions, Loadout is predefined and hence, not changeable.
Only in Multiplayer are you able to change your Loadouts and before anyone asks, saving a customized loadout as default won´t help either. While your customized Loadout does show up in the Menu, once you hit the fly button, it reverts back to default.

335th_GRAthos
01-15-2012, 03:30 PM
In Singleplayer and Quick Missions, Loadout is predefined and hence, not changeable.
Only in Multiplayer are you able to change your Loadouts and before anyone asks, saving a customized loadout as default won´t help either. While your customized Loadout does show up in the Menu, once you hit the fly button, it reverts back to default.

So, how would you explain that I can fly the quick mission (the one with the Hurricane over the fields of England) in a Bf109-E4B with a bomb underneath?

~S~

FFCW_Urizen
01-15-2012, 03:42 PM
I simply can´t, because it doesn´t work in any way for me.
I altered default profile on and offline - nothing
I created new profiles and selecting them - nothing
Change of Airplane with and w/o altered Loadout - nothing

It shows up as altered, but the Moment i fire one burst i know, it selected the default layout, because of white tracers in a spit/hurri or yellow tracers in a 109 which i had removed.
I didn´t test bombs out, ok, i assumed they weren´t selectable at all, but i do know for certain that i can´t change my ammo loadout in Quick Missions and Single Player.

Bewolf
01-15-2012, 04:56 PM
I simply can´t, because it doesn´t work in any way for me.
I altered default profile on and offline - nothing
I created new profiles and selecting them - nothing
Change of Airplane with and w/o altered Loadout - nothing

It shows up as altered, but the Moment i fire one burst i know, it selected the default layout, because of white tracers in a spit/hurri or yellow tracers in a 109 which i had removed.
I didn´t test bombs out, ok, i assumed they weren´t selectable at all, but i do know for certain that i can´t change my ammo loadout in Quick Missions and Single Player.

Have you tried adjusting and saving new configurations within the aircraft customisation within the main menu?

FFCW_Urizen
01-15-2012, 04:59 PM
I have, no success either. But its not a big deal anyway, as i don´t fly offline against an AI, that warps you instantly out of the game.

Maico
01-16-2012, 03:59 AM
So the only way is to go Full Mission Builder? I tried that... Maybe I give it another go. There has to be a way to Jabo with the 109

335th_GRAthos
01-16-2012, 06:08 AM
So the only way is to go Full Mission Builder? I tried that... Maybe I give it another go. There has to be a way to Jabo with the 109

Did you try this and it did not work????
[Quote]Go online.
Select the 4B or 3B (provided the server has it)
select the bomb layout you need and save the configuration under the default profile[Quote]

@FFCW_Urizen: I can not say about the ammo belt, I never bothered to change that in a quick mission. It was the bomb-load I was referring to.

Maico
01-17-2012, 05:33 AM
Ok, I found this: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=24782
Scroll down to Loadouts and read it carfully. I was finally able to carry a bomb. Thanks guys. This is an intense game.