PDA

View Full Version : Saitek x52 Pro problem

vienna1210
01-05-2012, 04:53 PM
Hello

I re installed CoD to my new 64 bit Win7 computer and i found something strange...
While in the properties window of the joy stick settings in win7 devices, i see the Z rotation (i am using the joystick-turn feature for the rudders) works properly and normal. this means when i turn the stick, it goes smooth with full range from one side to the other.

in the game, when i enter the options menu and go to the axis settings page, its different. when i turn now the joystick for the rudders, CoD recongnizes the action...but it jumps from 0 to 100 without progressiv action. this is very ugly when aiming and just want to apply rudder a little bit, but it goes full every time you just turn a bit.

any idea why this happens?

thanks for help

vienna

5./JG27.Farber
01-05-2012, 05:36 PM
Did you set it in the key tab instead of the axes tab?

vienna1210
01-05-2012, 06:16 PM
negative....i asigned the commands for the roll, pitch and elevators only in the axis tab. as well as some others....like throttle, brakes....but this shouldnt effect at all.

Osprey
01-05-2012, 06:27 PM
I think you need to set one of the sliders up correctly at the bottom of the screen for the sensitivity (sorry, I'm not on my home machine and cant' check for you) I don't know if this will work, I just remember having to do it myself once.

vienna1210
01-05-2012, 07:48 PM
sorry...but changing the slider values does not help....any value i set, still the rudder behaviours the same...only full or idle rudder setting is possible.

for some reason it acts like it is key stroke input. strange.