PDA

View Full Version : enemy routines don't continue

ender_vlc
12-21-2011, 09:53 AM
Hi,

I'm having an issue with the Crossworlds Expansion that may be a bug. I'll try to explain.

One of the times I visited Dersu, one of the enemy hero's boats started pursuing me and I left the island instead of going far away from it first. At this point I was level 19 or 20 and the enemy is level 35.

Well, the problem is that this enemy doesn't move from this position (its routine doesn't continue) where I left it and it doesn't matter what I do in the meantime that when I come back to Dersu I don't even get to see the map, I go straight into the battle with that enemy.

So I played I while, upgraded a couple of levels, changed islands of origin and left days pass (just in case it works) but nothing, I can't seem to go to that island if I don't fight first that enemy.

Is there a solution to this other than "restart the game"?

Thanks for "listening".

Fatt_Shade
12-21-2011, 01:17 PM
You have 2 choices my friend :
1) either defeat enemy in manner that is acceptable for you (you didnt say difficulty lvl, and loss/no loss conditions)
2) load game before you left that island and leave it safe, without enemy on yuor tail.
i have feeling 2 choices isnt an option because you said you lvlup and fought some battles in mean time,so i guess your stuck with 1 battle 10 lvl higher enemy hero :-(

ShuiMienLung
12-23-2011, 06:16 PM
I had that problem with Nameless Island in my first game: the great ship 'White Shadow' was parked right at the entry point for the longest while, and it kept reading as 'Impossible'. Every time I moved to the island I would see these great hulking hordes of undead and remember why I wasn't going there, then hit reload and travel somewhere else.

Then I had a change in tactics, went back... and cleaned their clocks in like three rounds. Still reading as 'impossible', but doable.

Maybe you have the resources to beat it after all?

(Note that 'resources' may very well mean, "NOT filling all five troop slots at full, but instead taking fewer troops--maybe of a different kind than your usual--and using different spell/dragon action combinations.")