PDA

View Full Version : Track IR

darky1
12-20-2011, 05:54 AM
I have an annoying problem that goes like this start pc (minimal programs)
Start Steam
Start Track IR
Start IL2 CoD
IR Tracker crashes but only the first time, after that exit game and start Track IR then game, and all is fine.
Has anyone else had this small problem ?
And if so has anyone found a fix ?

_79_dev
12-20-2011, 11:03 AM
Whenever my Track IR crashes that usualy happens only because of Track IR software or its drivers....

too-cool
12-20-2011, 11:56 AM
Start Steam
Start Track IR
Start IL2 CoD
IR Tracker crashes but only the first time, after that exit game and start Track IR then game, and all is fine.
And if so has anyone found a fix ?If I'm not mistaken, Track IR must be started before you start the game.. TC

pupaxx
12-20-2011, 01:24 PM
Start Steam
Start Track IR
Start IL2 CoD
And if so has anyone found a fix ?

I have the same issue, I usually start trackIR (ver 3) and then CloD,
when CloD is at 50% of loading a trackIR error message appears. I close CloD, reload trackIr and then I'm able to play CloD. (win 7 Pro x64).
Cheers

Flying H
12-23-2011, 07:42 PM
Hey guys, why don´t yuo let TIR start with Windows? that way I don´t think you´ll have any problems with it!

EZ1
12-27-2011, 03:59 PM
I have TrackIR and X52 Profiler in windows startup. I don't let Steam start until I start CoD which will start it automatically. No problems.

Flanker35M
12-27-2011, 04:21 PM
S!

I start TIR before or after launching Steam, no problems ever here. Games I start from desktop icons after starting Steam. Old habits die slow ;)

White Owl
12-28-2011, 01:53 AM
My TrackIR stops working if I close and relaunch the game. I have to remember to restart TrackIR every single time before I start the game. No error message, LEDs still illuminated... it just stops responding.