PDA

View Full Version : Random crashes/CTD

geertt2
12-17-2011, 04:06 AM
Legends and AP/CW's are definitely not playable. I spent the last three days trying to figure out the problem.

My computer specs are Windows XP 64, gtx 260, 4 gigs C2duo 2.4 ghrtz.

For Legends, I get random runtime errors where the game tells runtime to terminate the game in an unusual way. When that happened, I deleted all my runtime C++ packages, cleaned the system registery, redownloaded the latest C++, Java and .Netframe. I also followed some advice off of the posts of other people who had similar problems by turning off AA and making sure the game has the same resolution and aspect ratio as those of my monitor. None of those helped. There are still runtime errors for this game. Any further assistance is appreciated.

For Armored Princess/Crossworlds I tried to update my audio, video drivers, change the resolution, turn off AA, switch to the lowest graphical setting and the game still crashes. It even crash during the load up video. And the worst part of it is there isn't even an error popup all it says is "oops sorry your game just crashed...." Anyone else having these problems or know the solution please?!