PDA

View Full Version : CoD Key card

335th_GRSwaty
12-15-2011, 09:19 PM
I have create a list with all* CoD keys and another one with those I think there are more useful (Excel and PDF)

*Exclude: Views (Pan-Snap) , Mission Builder and Vehicle control.

Mistakes will be there, but anyone can correct and use the file to build his own.

I hope will help!

http://www.hotas.gr/component/option,com_docman/task,cat_view/gid,34/Itemid,28/lang,en/

Qpassa
12-15-2011, 09:42 PM
Have you done it one by one? Or a script , because I'd like to do the same with spanish translation

335th_GRSwaty
12-15-2011, 09:48 PM
One by one. I used Lupus pdf file and had Cod control window open.

Of course, there is a lot of cope & paste. For instance, at engines controls only numbers are different.

zahnartz62
12-17-2011, 08:31 PM
Many thanks for your efforts..I need help making my X52 pro profile and these forms are perfect. Cheers!

335th_GRSwaty
12-18-2011, 07:46 AM
You Welcome!

Please post any mistakes,typos etc you may find!

ramstein
12-25-2011, 01:47 PM
Many thanks for your efforts..I need help making my X52 pro profile and these forms are perfect. Cheers!

I Just have to say, I saw your photo of a boxer (dog), and presumably you...?

Our boxer had cancer, and we had to put him to sleep a few weeks ago...
it was so heartbreaking, the tears have not stopped..

a wonderful dear family member..

he was just a couple weeks short of his 11th birthday..

His color was Fawn with white... his ears were left natural long, but had the cropped tail, we had him from a puppy and came from a litter from other boxers in our family..

maybe 60 lbs..

Ram...

ramstein
12-25-2011, 08:54 PM
the Key card is extremely helpful.. I removed the hotas section and extended the keys section... as I already have a program to print the hotas info and I also needed the long lines to write with my very bad shaky handwriting..

thanx and Merry Xmas to you guys..

zahnartz62
12-25-2011, 10:30 PM
Bradley died of CA 2DEC at 7 years and 2 months. We were a therapy dog team with Hospice and then Heart of Texas therapy dogs. I have only had Boxers and prefer the showdogs that did not make the cut..but the finer the dog the more likely to have congenital problems. I did buy an overlap puppy now 13 months but not suited for therapy training. I have been struck down by grief several dogs now..one breeder said grief is the price you pay to love a dog. I believe, as you may also, that I also lose some of me when I hold them for our final moment together. I make a point of twice a day giving my dogs my affectionate gratitude for their company. Best, John

335th_GRSwaty
12-26-2011, 10:30 PM
At least your friends sleep peacefully ...mine has been poisoned...

Anyway, I am pleased the file helped! I create the file because I was lost when I was trying to set up Cougar Stick and both Cougar and Warthog throttles!