PDA

View Full Version : "Dogs of Dover" Movie

ATAG_Snapper
12-12-2011, 11:52 PM
Originally posted in this forum back in July to rave reviews by the more discerning members here, I present once again my epic movie "Dogs of Dover" for the viewing pleasure of the unimaginably few in the 1C forum that may not have seen it the first time. Meanwhile, I have my bags packed and just waiting for a call from Cannes......or Sundance.......and very likely Lucasfilms.

I present: Dogs of Dover :)

http://vimeo.com/26436708

TomcatViP
12-13-2011, 08:32 AM
Nice little vid tht I hadn't seen. Refreshing.

Congrats to both of you for the acting part ;)

ATAG_Snapper
12-13-2011, 07:42 PM
Thanks, TC. It was pretty cornball, but it was fun putting it together - especially the green screen stuff. It's amazing what you can do with video on a PC these days that would've been impossible outside of Hollywood just a few short years ago!

DoolittleRaider
12-13-2011, 08:34 PM
@ ATAG Snapper:

Very enjoyable Movie! Very Novel! Nice experimentation with green-screening. I recommend that you view some of Tinus le Roux's movies, many of which employ very effective Green-screening techniques.

ATAG_Snapper
12-13-2011, 09:07 PM
@ ATAG Snapper:

Very enjoyable Movie! Very Novel! Nice experimentation with green-screening. I recommend that you view some of Tinus le Roux's movies, many of which employ very effective Green-screening techniques.

Thanks DR. I am in awe of the works of chaps like Tinus, Barfly, et al!

Robert
12-14-2011, 01:22 AM
Glad you had Riley in the pit with you instead of that lizard thing in your avatar, ATAG._Snapper.

You hit the nail on the head - cornball, but fun and creative. Talk about Walter Mitty. I really liked the camera movement/green squeen @ 2:13. All in all I enjoyed it but unfortunately missed it's premiere run last summer. Oh well. It's cheaper the "second time" around in theatres. :P

Thanks for sharing it.

salmo
12-20-2011, 07:20 AM
Classic :) Mental note to self ........ "No licking in a dogfight".