PDA

View Full Version : pseudo-mod: lightning.

pupo162
11-05-2011, 10:24 AM
source http://sg1.es/foro/v...php?f=54&t=3157
thanks to JG51_Tuckie, for posting htis on my squads forum.

Translation

before:
http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae40/Jetflight/Cliffs%20of%20Dover/Before.jpg

after:
http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae40/Jetflight/Cliffs%20of%20Dover/After.jpg

before vs after
http://galeon.com/sk0rla/afterbeforBefore.jpg

FXAA_PPI_Rev_37.zip
http://www.assembla.com/spaces/fxaa-pp-inject/documents/cdXNpyYOur4jZIeJe5cbLr/download/cdXNpyYOur4jZIeJe5cbLr
choose folder according too use of DX9 or DX11

allows you to set
filter selection
FXAA
Contrast
Bloom
Color
tone
always from the driver of your GFX

SGI_MAJO SETTINGS:
/*================================================= =====================================
"USER" ADJUSTABLE SETTINGS
================================================== ====================================*/

// TODO: Normalize values to be on a human range scale, whole numbers prefered, decimals usable for micro adjustments
// These values should have min/max limit checks included in their functions, so that the end user doesn't get crazy results

/*------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FILTER SELECTION
------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
// Comment to deactivate an effect.
// Example: To disable the tonemap effect, use // in front of #define USE_TONEMAP
#define USE_ANTI_ALIASING
#define USE_PRE_SHARPEN
#define USE_TECHNICOLOR
#define USE_TONEMAP
#define USE_SEPIA
#define USE_POST_SHARPEN

/*------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FXAA SHADER
------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
// Set values to calculate the amount of Anti Aliasing applied
float fxaaQualitySubpix = 0.90; // Default: 0.75 Raise to increase amount of blur
float fxaaQualityEdgeThreshold = 0.030; // Lower the value for more smoothing
float fxaaQualityEdgeThresholdMin = 0.0233; // Lower the value for more smoothing

PRE_SHARPEN
//For higher precision in the calculation of contour, requires slightly more processing power
bool highQualitySharpen = 1; //0 = Disable | 1 = Enable

// Set values to calculate the amount of AA produced blur to consider for the sharpening pass
#define Average 0.8
#define CoefBlur 2

// Set values of the sharpening amount
#define SharpenEdge 0.2
#define Sharpen_val0 1.2

TECHNICOLOR
#define TechniAmount 0.05 // 1.00 = Max
#define TechniPower 4.0 // lower values = whitening

// lower values = stronger channel
#define redNegativeAmount 1.0 // 1.00 = Max
#define greenNegativeAmount 0.5 // 1.00 = Max
#define blueNegativeAmount 1.0 // 1.00 = Max

TONEMAP
#define Gamma 1.00
#define Exposure -0.20
#define Saturation 0.35 // use negative values for less saturation.
#define BlueShift 0.00 // Higher = more blue in image.
#define Bleach 0.00 // Bleach bypass, higher = stronger effect
#define Defog 0.055 // Strength of Lens Colors.
#define FogColor float4(0.08, 0.10, 0.10, 1.0) //Lens-style color filters for Blue, Red, Yellow, White.

SEPIA
#define Earthyellow // Color Tone, available tones can be seen in ColorTones.PNG (Do not use spaces in the name!)
#define GreyPower 0.0 //(Valid Values = 1 to 9, use decimals for finetuning), defines how much of the grey color you wish to blend in
#define SepiaPower 0.0 //(Valid Values = 1 to 9, use decimals for finetuning), defines how much of the color tone you wish to blend in

Saludos, SG1_Majo.

ive tested it, and i noticed a subtle difference. but on my pc england is a single green tilt with some lego blocks in it.

hope you enjoy it.

JG1_Wanderfalke
11-06-2011, 10:47 AM
Looks fantastic.

Thx

JG1_Wanderfalke
11-06-2011, 10:57 AM
COD doesnt start.....
Is it possible to activate this with a mod ?

pupo162
11-06-2011, 11:12 AM
COD doesnt start.....
Is it possible to activate this with a mod ?

what do you mean?

the only way im aware of using this is copy paste the files to your cod instalation and deleting them if you dont want to use. its a little bit of a pain the arse, yes.

about it not working, all i can wonder is iff you are using the right files for the DX you aare using. check your con.ini to make sure you are using DX10

JG1_Luckystrike
11-06-2011, 11:26 AM
i dont get the same results in cod.
Did u post the correct numbers ?
Ahh, ok, COD is reseting the injFX file very time i start the game!
Do u have a solution for that ?

pupo162
11-06-2011, 10:50 PM
i dont get the same results in cod.
Did u post the correct numbers ?
Ahh, ok, COD is reseting the injFX file very time i start the game!
Do u have a solution for that ?

no sorry. im just the middleman here. :S i only tested it once to check if it worked and decided to share.

im playing BF3 whilst this game doenst get patched ;)