PDA

View Full Version : as per Winny's request

Sternjaeger II
10-24-2011, 03:57 PM
just for the sake of science..

Winny, it's funny to see you telling others to grow a pair, cos when I suggested you the same thing some time ago you got all wound up and offended

You're lying.
Quote me, I didn't.

from the post on "water cannon", page 26, post 258

Grow a pair sonny? Who do you think you're talking to? That's just offensive and patronising and takes no account of who I am. You are very judgemental.

...that should clarify who's the liar :rolleyes:

Uh and well done to whoever locked the Tree topic for another fine example of modding. It's an off topic room, and if anything it used to be custom to give a reason why a topic gets locked.

bongodriver
10-24-2011, 04:00 PM
in fairness Stern....the Tree topic....it looked very much like it was going to become ugly real fast.....so it was prob for the best.

Sternjaeger II
10-24-2011, 04:02 PM
fair enough, but nobody went against the rules, are we down to preventive topic locking now? :confused:

Besides, we all know who the $hit stirrer is, who inevitably started poking all the people to get angry reactions. Still, he's not banned..

JG52Uther
10-24-2011, 04:10 PM
Quick Dave, another thread for you...

JG52Krupi
10-24-2011, 04:12 PM
Besides, we all know who the $hit stirrer is, who inevitably started poking all the people to get angry reactions. Still, he's not banned..

LMAO this thread could be labelled "Pot calling the kettle black"...

You could have easily done this in a PM.

IamNotDavid
10-24-2011, 04:15 PM
Quick Dave, another thread for you...

Buy a mirror.

Sternjaeger II
10-24-2011, 04:19 PM
LMAO this thread could be labelled "Pot calling the kettle black"...

You could have easily done this in a PM.

well yeah, but when people launch public offences they deserve a public answer, pardon my ego. ;)

winny
10-24-2011, 04:25 PM
just for the sake of science..

from the post on "water cannon", page 26, post 258

...that should clarify who's the liar :rolleyes:

Uh and well done to whoever locked the Tree topic for another fine example of modding. It's an off topic room, and if anything it used to be custom to give a reason why a topic gets locked.

Pathetic, glad I got to you so badly that you've not forgotten it. I think that under the circumstances my reply was pretty rational. (Bearing in mind all the name calling you'd done previously)

If that's your idea of me getting all 'wound up' then fair enough. If anyone would like to read that thread they'll see that all I did was stick to my point.

This thread really just shows you for the petty person you are, you brought up a long dead conversation. Move on.

JG52Krupi
10-24-2011, 04:27 PM
Buy a mirror.

Seem to have a limited vocabulary David, suppose its better than the usual four letter words that you normally use...

BTW could you show some threads from Uther that he has caused as much trouble as you in.... very much doubt it.

IamNotDavid
10-24-2011, 04:29 PM
Seem to have a limited vocabulary David, suppose its better than the usual four letter words that you normally use...

BTW could you show some threads from Uther that he has caused as much trouble as you in.... very much doubt it.

Which 4 letter words did I use to offend you (link please)?

JG52Krupi
10-24-2011, 04:30 PM
Which 4 letter words did I use to offend you (link please)?

Err... I never mentioned any four letter word that you have used against me!!!

IamNotDavid
10-24-2011, 04:35 PM
Err... I never mentioned any four letter word that you have used against me!!!

They certainly appear to have offended you or you would not have brought it up. Link please?

skouras
10-24-2011, 04:42 PM
i cant believe that this happens again...

Kodoss
10-24-2011, 04:51 PM
Could someone close this threat?

Nothing will come out off it. Go and read some books, like "Dunkirk 1940 - Operation Dynamo" or "Regia Aeronautica".

But please stop those childish behavior.

fruitbat
10-24-2011, 04:55 PM
the mods locked the other thread, so you carry on the same crap in another thread, thats like, real cool:rolleyes:

winny
10-24-2011, 05:06 PM
The irony here is that I said to notdavid that he should grow a set because he was bringing what had happened in a previous thread into another thread.

Then SJ comes along and brings up a thread that died months ago..

TBH it was the 'sonny' that offended me , not the 'grow a set'. If anyone called me sonny, in that way, to my face they'd be picking themseves off the floor before they even realised what had happened.

If SJ would like to test that theory 'for the sake of science' then I suggest he PM's me and we can sort it out, I travel all around the country and would happily explain to him in person why I don't like being patronised.

Otherwise, move on.

Sternjaeger II
10-24-2011, 05:12 PM
The irony here is that I said to notdavid that he should grow a set because he was bringing what had happened in a previous thread into another thread.

Then SJ comes along and brings up a thread that died months ago..

TBH it was the 'sonny' that offended me , not the 'grow a set'. If anyone called me sonny, in that way, to my face they'd be picking themseves off the floor before they even realised what had happened.

If SJ would like to test that theory 'for the sake of science' then I suggest he PM's me and we can sort it out, I travel all around the country and would happily explain to him in person why I don't like being patronised.

Otherwise, move on.

Not again please.. All I wanted to say is that you accused me of lying,and I proved you wrong.. In a civilised society one would apologise.

JG52Krupi
10-24-2011, 05:22 PM
Not again please.. All I wanted to say is that you accused me of lying,and I proved you wrong.. In a civilised society one would apologise.

In a civilized society you would have PMed him, unfortunately our society is really only one step forwards and consequently only one step backwards from bashing each other with clubs... we are still egocentric fools that consistantly want to wave our plummage in the air like peacocks..... :(

Oh and David... you didn't offend me you just proved what a troll you really are.. anyway have a nice day.

Igo kyu
10-24-2011, 05:23 PM
However, between barbarians, the one still standing is the one telling the truth.

IamNotDavid
10-24-2011, 05:25 PM
Oh and David... you didn't offend me you just proved what a troll you really are.. anyway have a nice day.

Isn't this where you apologize for accusing me of something I didn't do?

Sternjaeger II
10-24-2011, 05:30 PM
In a civilized society you would have PMed him, unfortunately our society is really only one step forwards and consequently only one step backwards from bashing each other with clubs... we are still egocentric fools that consistantly want to wave our plummage in the air like peacocks..... :(

Uhmmm if the accusation was private I would agree completely, but because we're all adults we should be held responsible for the things we say in public,and apologise when we're wrong. I have no problem with it and done it before, some people don't seem to know what fair behavior is though, because regardless of different opinions there's always good manners. Winny won't probably apologise in public because he doesnt have what he suggests others should grow,but hey,Im ready to be proven wrong.

winny
10-24-2011, 05:39 PM

As much as I like having my own thread (thanks I'm famous!)...

You can think you proved me wrong all you want but, i'll say it again..
It was the sonny, not the grow a set. I would never apologise to you. You called me all sorts of names, simply because I disagreed with you on what was, after all, a matter of opinion.

There have been plenty of times where I'd have loved to reply to a topic that was locked, but I don't, it's locked, move on. Or go down the SJ route and dig up the past.

Like I said earlier, I love the fact that you obviously haven't forgotten our previous discussion, have you been sat waiting just for a chance to get back at me? Boo hoo.. You can have the same hanky I offered notdave.Take your own advice and grow a set.

Sternjaeger II
10-24-2011, 10:46 PM
As much as I like having my own thread (thanks I'm famous!)...

You can think you proved me wrong all you want but, i'll say it again..
It was the sonny, not the grow a set. I would never apologise to you. You called me all sorts of names, simply because I disagreed with you on what was, after all, a matter of opinion.

There have been plenty of times where I'd have loved to reply to a topic that was locked, but I don't, it's locked, move on. Or go down the SJ route and dig up the past.

Like I said earlier, I love the fact that you obviously haven't forgotten our previous discussion, have you been sat waiting just for a chance to get back at me? Boo hoo.. You can have the same hanky I offered notdave.Take your own advice and grow a set.

I wasn't trying to prove you wrong,I just defended myself from the accusation you made, calling me a liar. If you're half the man you say you are u should apologise,just like when I apologised to you because you got offended. But obviously your double standards apply to this as well. It's ok,as I said in the beginning, I was only doing this for the sake of science, and to show that you blame others for being rude, but when you behave rudely you don't feel like you have to apologise. And no, I don't forget, I'm an adult, and interaction with other people is not a game.

Anyway, thanks for proving my point.

mcler002
10-24-2011, 10:59 PM
I see my thread got locked...

but in all fairness maybe we should all go on Clod and settle this like men :P (though i have no problems with this forum nor the people)...

Then again, half the people on here may not be able to play Clod anyway...

argh quick 1c guys... fix please!!! Better patches!!!

Ross

PS o O O o!!! or we could wait for bf3 to come out and we can cough "argue" cough... i mean play on there :D

Hunden
10-25-2011, 02:35 AM
LMAO there's no less than three arguments going on within three pages and six people..............

Madfish
10-25-2011, 06:29 AM
fair enough, but nobody went against the rules, are we down to preventive topic locking now? :confused:

If people feel the urge to get angry over a remark on a forum then they could simply ignore the person or delete their forum accounts. Seriously, the internet is a joke - the real life confronts you with much uglier things and we still have to deal with them. If they deal with stuff in such a childish manner in real life they are probably the ones who stirr up the mess.

Sorry but the magic word is TOLERANCE and for those not mature enough to have it it's IGNORE LIST. Simple as that imo.

winny
10-25-2011, 09:25 AM
I wasn't trying to prove you wrong,I just defended myself from the accusation you made, calling me a liar. If you're half the man you say you are u should apologise,just like when I apologised to you because you got offended. But obviously your double standards apply to this as well. It's ok,as I said in the beginning, I was only doing this for the sake of science, and to show that you blame others for being rude, but when you behave rudely you don't feel like you have to apologise. And no, I don't forget, I'm an adult, and interaction with other people is not a game.

Anyway, thanks for proving my point.

I don't want to aplogise to you. I don't like you, i don't like the way you post. I also don't care if I'm rude to you. You were far ruder to me in other threads. You called me names, questioned my intelligence, be-littled my country, all because I had a different opinion to you. I have no respect for you.

For you to complain about ruddiness is just funny. You're one of the most obnoxious posters on here.

Just to be totally clear, I don't like you, I don't care what you think, I don't care what you say. The fact that you've brought up a conversation that's months old says all I need to know about you.

Double standards? You were absolutely obnoxious with me in the water cannon thread, sneering, condescending, superior. What makes you think I'm gonna treat you with anything other than the contempt you deserve?

Sternjaeger II
10-25-2011, 09:34 AM
I don't want to aplogise to you. I don't like you, i don't like the way you post. I also don't care if I'm rude to you. You were far ruder to me in other threads.
I apologised buddy, get over it.

You called me names, questioned my intelligence, be-littled my country, all because I had a different opinion to you. I have no respect for you.

whoa whoa, that's pushing it a bit, it was in your opinion, I didn't belittle our country, but the attitude of certain people, who in my opinion are sending this glorious land down the drain, and whenever faced with the issues of the country they live in, they get all wound up and start being racist, because you also showed what little racist you are.

For you to complain about ruddiness is just funny. You're one of the most obnoxious posters on here.

I'm only obnoxious to racists like you, I'm sure you can find hundreds of posts from me where I was informative and friendly.

Just to be totally clear, I don't like you, I don't care what you think, I don't care what you say. The fact that you've brought up a conversation that's months old says all I need to know about you.

yeah, you said that, doesn't change the fact you're a racist. And watch it before saying it's not true, because my memory is better than yours apparently..

Double standards? You were absolutely obnoxious with me in the water cannon thread, sneering, condescending, superior. What makes you think I'm gonna treat you with anything other than the contempt you deserve?
it's ok, once again I poked you and instead of doing the right (smart) thing, you start barking back.. top bloke..

winny
10-25-2011, 10:03 AM
I'm not a racist. At all. It's you I don't like, not all Italians.

You're telling me to get over it ? You're the one who's dragged up a conversation that ended months ago...

As for being poked.. I'm just standing up for myself.

JG52Uther
10-25-2011, 10:23 AM
Mods, clear up in aisle 3.

winny
10-25-2011, 10:36 AM
Mods, clear up in aisle 3.

I agree, I don't mind having an argument, but to be repeatedly called a racist when the accuser knows nothing of my background, race, colour or creed, simply because he's got a grudge, is slanderous and offensive and totally wrong.

Oldschool61
10-25-2011, 11:20 AM
Go and read some books, like "Dunkirk 1940 - Operation Dynamo" or "Regia Aeronautica".

Another good book is "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins.

Sternjaeger II
10-25-2011, 12:33 PM
I agree, I don't mind having an argument, but to be repeatedly called a racist when the accuser knows nothing of my background, race, colour or creed, simply because he's got a grudge, is slanderous and offensive and totally wrong.

you can roll this thing however you like it pal, the fact is that no matter what I think of you, I apologised when you got offended; you on the other hand have called me a liar, I proved you wrong and you don't even have the decency of apologising (regardless of what you think of me).

To me that's the end of the story really, you said somewhere else that this is "just a forum" and "who knows who the **** I really am", so in theory it shouldn't be much of an issue to you apologising here, but apparently your true nature gets in the way.. double standards again..

MD_Titus
10-25-2011, 01:06 PM
:popcorn:

Seems rather bad tempered on here?

MD_Titus
10-25-2011, 01:11 PM

Oh I got that, which considering arguments i've had in other forums (dog's name in dambuster remake) is just hilarious. A cheap attempt to deflect attention from a shoddy grasp of rhetorical argument.

winny
10-25-2011, 01:26 PM
you can roll this thing however you like it pal, the fact is that no matter what I think of you, I apologised when you got offended; you on the other hand have called me a liar, I proved you wrong and you don't even have the decency of apologising (regardless of what you think of me).

To me that's the end of the story really, you said somewhere else that this is "just a forum" and "who knows who the **** I really am", so in theory it shouldn't be much of an issue to you apologising here, but apparently your true nature gets in the way.. double standards again..

I'm not your pal. Patronising me again..

So why are you still banging on for an apology? In theory it shouldn't be much of an issue. It's just a forum.

I called you a liar because you said I got offended by your 'grow some' comment, I was actually offended by the 'sonny', it was patronising and I wouldn't tolerate it if it was a face to face conversation. Bearing in mind you'd already called me an idiot and a moron.

I don't want to aplologise to you, and I won't. End of the story here also.

Sternjaeger II
10-25-2011, 02:18 PM
I'm not your pal. Patronising me again..

So why are you still banging on for an apology? In theory it shouldn't be much of an issue. It's just a forum.

that's your approach, not mine. Having manners and being a man is something you should apply regardless of where you are.

I called you a liar because you said I got offended by your 'grow some' comment, I was actually offended by the 'sonny', it was patronising and I wouldn't tolerate it if it was a face to face conversation. Bearing in mind you'd already called me an idiot and a moron.

I don't want to aplologise to you, and I won't. End of the story here also.

you're nitpicking.. never mind.

winny
10-25-2011, 02:52 PM
that's your approach, not mine. Having manners and being a man is something you should apply regardless of where you are.

you're nitpicking.. never mind.

I have manners, I also have principals. Get over it, this is all harking back to a conversation that was 6 weeks ago. You're soft.

KG26_Alpha
10-25-2011, 04:14 PM
This forum is not for you lot to attack and snipe at each other, regardless of what you might think.

Behave and act like the grown ups that you are please or leave the forums for good.