PDA

View Full Version : Beware, raaid has mystical powers!

trumps
10-15-2011, 02:03 PM
I am coming to realize that raaid has mystical powers, and with each of his posts he is delivering a subliminal message that is telling me to smash my monitor! Is he secretly on the payroll of computer monitor manufacturers who want me to fork out for a new monitor every week?
Don't believe me? Read though all five of his posts on this first page of the pilots lobby and tell me to don't want to break your computer!
If you don't reply, I will take that as a yes, but unfortunately you weren't as strong as me and could not resist the urge ;)

Craig

raaaid
10-15-2011, 02:08 PM
these are not the bots youre looking for :)

edit now seriously my point is is sarah connor really crazy?

im giving proofs of the odities i live

has anybody pondered but me i may not be crazy?

btw my old tag in the ubizoo was
listening to what i say may damge your mind
:)

Trooper117
10-15-2011, 02:34 PM
There appears to only one here that has a damaged mind..

raaaid
10-15-2011, 02:44 PM
yeah and how exactly i have a damged mind?

cause im not normal?

i just think without prejudges and not minding what others think, of course many times im wrong but i can be right many others

Clu43
10-15-2011, 02:58 PM
The forum would'nt be the same without ya Raaaid....LOL:grin:

pupo162
10-15-2011, 03:02 PM
to go Raaaaid has preatty much become a expression on my daily life for people who are aware of this guy..... you can figure out what it means XD

raaaid
10-15-2011, 03:03 PM
oh im very proud of the way i am however insane but i cant be myself in rl and tell what i think

so its so nice being able to tell my real thoughts knowing that being fair noone should look down on me :)

LoBiSoMeM
10-15-2011, 03:41 PM
i just think without prejudges and not minding what others think

That's the way science is made... :rolleyes:

Get out of the Matrix, Neo!