PDA

View Full Version : G50 Issue's (ptach1.04)

Friedric
10-06-2011, 10:53 AM
Hi last i was trying the G50.

Now i think that al levers are reversed (trothle,proppitch,mixture)
You cant edit the feulcock :(

Second if you open de side doors they flip up and down like crazy, Also the track ir who works fine on al other planes have problems with the G50 going back and forward,up and down etc...

Plus i cant start the damn thing:confused:

Oil rad open,Rad open,mixture to +- 10 % from the bottom looking at the hud indiciators,Trothle

JG53Frankyboy
10-06-2011, 11:01 AM
warm its engine up to 200degrees. activate to control that the cylinderheat gauge, by default it is set to "none".
The in cockpit levers havevto be reversed, it was so, full throttle was lever full back.
I use 100% mixture, means gamecontroller 100%, in cockpit lever full back.

fuelcock and magneto controls dont working in the G 50, a reason you cant stop the engine after landing :D

all this is based on experince without any BETA use!

Friedric
10-06-2011, 11:28 AM
Ow so you have to heat up the cylinder to 200° then start the engine , so where to look for this temp ? i can see oil temp and engine temp i assume its engine temp .

So wat are the numbers on the cylinderheat knop 0 to 6

JG53Frankyboy
10-06-2011, 11:55 AM
the temp gauge shows only the temp of one cylinder, you have just to select wich one ;)
the key is, as with all radials in game in the moment, to keep the temp between 200and250. lower or higher is 'bad' :D

and , it has no automatic mixture, the higher you get, you have to lean the mixture manually step by step.

and you have trimm for all 3 axis.
its and interesting plane to fly, just not to fight in it ;)

IvanK
10-06-2011, 09:32 PM
Italian throttles IRL worked in reverse sense to the rest of most the world. i.e. Pull back to increase throttle.

skouras
10-07-2011, 05:53 AM
the throttles and the prop and the mixture levers
was reverse
on most Italian aircraft:!:

TomcatViP
10-08-2011, 06:02 PM
I frankly hope hey will correct the FM or makes a Cr42 out of it.

As said earlier, this plane is interesting to fly as very few cmd ard automated in line with the original CoD spirit.

If we could fly faster than 350 level in it I guess we will see some G50 often in MP