PDA

View Full Version : Script for a single life?

5./JG27.Farber
10-04-2011, 08:58 AM
Is it possible to make a script for a single life? So that once a player had spawned and crashed, bailed out or landed he will then be unable to fly again?

Would it also be possible to have a say 15 min delay incase of a bad spawn point?

SNAFU
10-04-2011, 09:16 AM
Kodiak started working on a script, see here:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=25996

Unfortunatly it is not working 100% as it is supposed to on a dedicated server.

FG28_Kodiak
10-04-2011, 09:26 AM
At the moment i am about to finish this script (est. end of week). The problems are gone, i made some redesign so it should work now 100%.

SNAFU
10-04-2011, 09:34 AM
Yeahey... :grin:

Was testing it again yesterday, trying to figure out the problem with changing seats in the bombercrew. It was working fine for a while as long as I didnĀ“t touch the stick while changing places inside the bomber. But changing place and pulling hard on the stick at the same time, caused the script to think that I left the plane. So guess this is/was an error in the game and the broken netcode or the way positions are calculated, not the script.

FG28_Kodiak
10-04-2011, 09:49 AM
Ive changed crew positions over 100s in the new script -> no problem. In the old script it happens sometimes that it registers a leaving of the plane when you change crew position.