PDA

View Full Version : Ive taken the plunge and got a new rig!

Ze-Jamz
10-01-2011, 11:21 AM
What do you guys think? can anyone recommend anything I may of missed?

http://web.mac.com/lord_philip/sinclair/My_Sinclair_ZX81_files/my_zx81.jpg

Wolf_Rider
10-01-2011, 11:29 AM
What is it?

Ze-Jamz
10-01-2011, 11:35 AM
What is it?

# Quantum starforce 8.5ghz CPU running on Air and continuous blowing of air through straw from wife

# The GFX card is a new model on the market as its still in testing phase..I can run 8 monitors on this thing will total all round immersion..be sure

# TrackIR7 which again is a Beta test model and cant be seen in pix due to security, its basically 4XtrackIR5 models strapped to head

# Power Supply is connected directly to wall socket so nice and easy and no worry of not enough power though you may want to ring the national grid up and warn them when you first power up

# Joystick is a FFB electric shock pad with 1 button for machine gun...you die you get a force feedback jolt and an electric shock of 26Volts...You dont dive into furballs i can assure you of that :)

# Sound in a mono speaker capable of 2 channels..great sound

# The keyboard makes noices

335th_GRAthos
10-01-2011, 12:36 PM
# The GFX card is a new model on the market as its still in testing phase..I can run 8 monitors on this thing will total all round immersion..be sure

Probably the only card that can run CoD today... I am getting jealous :D

# Joystick is a FFB electric shock pad with 1 button for machine gun...you die you get a force feedback jolt and an electric shock of 26Volts...You dont dive into furballs i can assure you of that :)

R.O.F.L. !!!!

Ze-Jamz
10-01-2011, 01:38 PM
Only for the Strict die-hard simmer :cool::-P

ATAG_Snapper
10-01-2011, 02:11 PM
Hey, you actually have a gun button on the joystick.....no more having to use the SPACEBAR on the keyboard? Rad!!!!!!

mazex
10-01-2011, 02:57 PM
What do you guys think? can anyone recommend anything I may of missed?

http://web.mac.com/lord_philip/sinclair/My_Sinclair_ZX81_files/my_zx81.jpg

Well, even though the stock CX-40 stick is nice I think you should look for some after market stick like the Tac 2 ;)

Mazex

Ze-Jamz
10-01-2011, 07:28 PM
Well, even though the stock CX-40 stick is nice I think you should look for some after market stick like the Tac 2 ;)

Mazex

:)

triumph1949
10-01-2011, 08:24 PM
thats one serious peice of kit...with the power at your disposal..i suggest a usb coffee pot , and toaster...this will enable you to make waffles and hot beverages while you play.

ps is this 8bit....wow...jim

Ze-Jamz
10-01-2011, 08:25 PM
thats one serious peice of kit...with the power at your disposal..i suggest a usb coffee pot , and toaster...this will enable you to make waffles and hot beverages while you play.

ps is this 8bit....wow...jim

Sure is..

Things have come along way huh