PDA

View Full Version : No patch this week

Phazon
09-30-2011, 03:00 PM
Posted today on www.sukhoi.ru, after saying the patch was in testing. Google-translated from Russian.

Alas. Today, the patch will not. More tests are needed before Monday.

Make of it what you will, but I doubt we'll be seeing a patch until next week at the least.

Ze-Jamz
09-30-2011, 03:06 PM
Posted today on www.sukhoi.ru, after saying the patch was in testing. Google-translated from Russian.

Make of it what you will, but I doubt we'll be seeing a patch until next week at the least.

We may get an update today but probably not.. Im not expecting anything until next Friday at the earliest

albx
09-30-2011, 03:12 PM
I'm tired of all this waiting... damn it

Phazon
09-30-2011, 03:15 PM
As far as I could tell, he was talking about a possible release for tonight (Russian-time) but they didn't have enough time to test all of it.

Ze-Jamz
09-30-2011, 03:18 PM
I'm tired of all this waiting... damn it

Its def getting a bit like that tbh

adonys
09-30-2011, 03:18 PM
link please

Scavenger
09-30-2011, 03:22 PM
link please

take it

http://www.sukhoi.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=68949&p=1701874&viewfull=1#post1701874

Winger
09-30-2011, 03:23 PM
We may get an update today but probably not.. Im not expecting anything until next Friday at the earliest

Wich sucks if one looks to other developer companies that bring patches MUCH more frequent. Either the up to now existing game is utter junk of the devs are totally useless dilet**ts.
Sorry. But... how can one say mabe next week and be THAT wrong? I mean its 2 weeks now. Hello?

Winger

adonys
09-30-2011, 03:30 PM
take it

http://www.sukhoi.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=68949&p=1701874&viewfull=1#post1701874

thank you!

Gerbil Maximus
09-30-2011, 03:36 PM
How can you 'hopefully' schedule something that has that many problems it requires around 14 days extra.
Bad Management speculations as usual or just being fed rubbish? either way 6 months in its getting very old.

Anvilfolk
09-30-2011, 03:38 PM
This again?

They said "next week at the earliest"... clearly, it's not the earliest.

I dare you to show us a large number of developers that release patches with complete graphics rehauls and lots of content much faster than these guys are doing it ;)

Ze-Jamz
09-30-2011, 03:41 PM
This again?

They said "next week at the earliest"... clearly, it's not the earliest.

I dare you to show us a large number of developers that release patches with complete graphics rehauls and lots of content much faster than these guys are doing it ;)

You know I like this game right?

But please...'complete graphics overhauls' & 'Lots of content'??

Where is this then cuz I must of missed that

Gerbil Maximus
09-30-2011, 03:42 PM
I dare you to show us a large number that dont have AA,Fullscreen,Vsync,Crossfire,Sli,Multicore support......

LoBiSoMeM
09-30-2011, 03:42 PM
You know I like this game right?

But please...'complete graphics overhauls' & 'Lots of content'??

Where is this then cuz I must of missed that

+1 :rolleyes:

Vengeanze
09-30-2011, 03:47 PM
+1 :rolleyes:

Ze-Jamz, it came with the ghostpatch from Steam, ya know. ;-)

Sorry, LoBiSoMeM. Just pulling your leg. ;-)

albx
09-30-2011, 03:47 PM
I dare you to show us a large number that dont have AA,Fullscreen,Vsync,Crossfire,Sli,Multicore support......

and terrain looking like cartoons...

bw_wolverine
09-30-2011, 04:04 PM
Let me get this straight:

Devs said that there MIGHT be a patch coming last week and that it was a very tentative date and possibly could take longer. Just so happens that it is taking longer.

They didn't get the date wrong because they didn't give a date. They told us what they were working on. They told us when they HOPED they could get it done for.

So it's like people are complaining that we even got the information in the first place.

I doubt you'd have gotten a better estimation of the potential patch date if you WORKED AT MADDOX GAMES!

Do you WANT updates or DON'T you!? Make up your mind!

YEESH!!!

Phazon
09-30-2011, 04:37 PM
Nice, move an actual informative thread to the trash bin. You know what, next time I find something informative that no-one else has shared I'll just keep it to myself if thats the treatment I get.

Pudfark
09-30-2011, 05:52 PM
I appreciate your post Phazon, Thank You.

It's not your fault, mine or the other posters, that COD has
the appearance of being on the morphine drip. I say this,
"tentatively" speaking....

Mad G
09-30-2011, 06:24 PM
A word or two from the developers wouldn´t hurt...

mazex
09-30-2011, 06:33 PM
Nice, move an actual informative thread to the trash bin. You know what, next time I find something informative that no-one else has shared I'll just keep it to myself if thats the treatment I get.

But really - after having a thread moved here (a rather obvious end for my thread) I realized that being here in the trash bin is rather nice ;)

A famous Swedish artist that is considered really weird once released an album after having a vacation in Amsterdam for years with the title:

"It's you that are the weird ones and me that is ordinary"

It all depends on the perspective ;)

Ali Fish
10-01-2011, 12:02 PM
here ! i honestly thought by 6 months we would be getting somewhere, which we are, but i honestly thought further than this, i did think i'd be playing it proper by now. <sad>

albx
10-02-2011, 06:35 AM
Originally Posted by Vladimir - Maddox Games modeller
Alas. Today, the patch will not. More tests are needed before Monday.

this mean that the patch can be released monday? :grin:

Gerbil Maximus
10-02-2011, 03:03 PM
ever the optimist lol

That just means they are tentatively hoping by monday when they come in to the office the pc fairy will have been in and fixed it
¬¬
---