PDA

View Full Version : OT: Head's up!!!!!!!!!!!

AARPRazorbacks
09-23-2011, 03:34 AM
Mods delete this if this is not the place for this but I could not find any other place to put this.

Cliffs of Dover is my top sim. But this is a very good train sim and just got better.

The official Train Simulator 2012 is now down loading on the PC from steam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncsi2piTNxE

http://www.railsimulator.com/microsite_ts2012/index.html

Skoshi Tiger
09-23-2011, 04:48 AM
That would have to be the worst monologue I have ever heard!

I'm not saying anything about the quality of the sim, but the man who wrote those line should be taken out and whipped repeatedly with a rattan cane for cheezyness!

Cheers!

AARPRazorbacks
09-23-2011, 05:15 AM
That would have to be the worst monologue I have ever heard!

I'm not saying anything about the quality of the sim, but the man who wrote those line should be taken out and whipped repeatedly with a rattan cane for cheezyness!

Cheers!

Ya that was a little cheezy. This is a little better.

If Cliffs of Dover could put in a train sim with the flight sim that would be a first.

That would make the compaction squirm. :grin:

The main thing is all up- to- date sim are getting so real looking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU_-7952wQ4&feature=player_embedded#!

baronWastelan
09-23-2011, 05:45 AM
Doesn't look like real world, but if u really want to try driving a train, I guess it will have to do.

mcler002
09-23-2011, 07:26 AM
o so it is out today :S

I like trains :D lol

...... and steam is saying i already own it :S sweet!!!!!!!!! guessing its an update/ add on to railworks 2

Feathered_IV
09-23-2011, 12:02 PM
Popular game. Much more so than this one. But, oh! Shoot me in the head if I ever start thinking that would be fun.

ATAG_Snapper
09-23-2011, 12:16 PM
Cool! Dunno about the locomotion modelling though. The Microsoft Train Simulator Series tends to make them feel like they're on rails......

No145_Hatter
09-23-2011, 03:56 PM
Am I the only one who wanted the train to derail and kill the narrator?

Sternjaeger II
09-23-2011, 04:00 PM
a train simulator? Seriously? :rolleyes:

*hides his copy of railroad tycoon I and II from the shelf*

JimmyBlonde
09-23-2011, 04:13 PM
Can I go all Gomez Adams in this and crash trains off of bridges and stuff?

GOA_Potenz
09-23-2011, 04:14 PM
I want to kill it too, and the first machine in that video is the same model that use the line train that pass in front of my house, so ******* loud engine and remind me the WWII aircraft engines

Zappatime
09-23-2011, 04:39 PM
Cool! Dunno about the locomotion modelling though. The Microsoft Train Simulator Series tends to make them feel like they're on rails......

lol, nice one mate!

Madfish
09-23-2011, 05:09 PM
1134,17€ on steam including the DLC's. You're kidding right? This is no simulator, this is simply a moneyprinting machine :rolleyes:

AARPRazorbacks
09-24-2011, 06:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXlSLrhEVcY

Sammi79
09-24-2011, 09:24 AM
Did anyone ever make a bus simulator? might appeal to the same folks who like their train games. Not knocking it of course, but when I considered it the thought train *groan* went something like 'hmmm. go forward, go backward, go faster, go slower, stop... zz... zzz... huh? what were we talking about?'

:grin: seriously though it looks great. Hope you have loads of fun. Or snooze time.

I am going to hold out for an ultra realistic sheepdog trials simulator.

Rickusty
09-24-2011, 10:54 AM
a train simulator? Seriously? :rolleyes:

*hides his copy of railroad tycoon I and II from the shelf*

Oh, how much I loved those! :cool:

Hunden
09-24-2011, 07:28 PM
Did anyone ever make a bus simulator? might appeal to the same folks who like their train games. Not knocking it of course, but when I considered it the thought train *groan* went something like 'hmmm. go forward, go backward, go faster, go slower, stop... zz... zzz... huh? what were we talking about?'

:grin: seriously though it looks great. Hope you have loads of fun. Or snooze time.

Reminded me of another sim I once seen really fun mind you.............growing moss

Mington
09-25-2011, 11:50 AM
Gerbil is even now dynamiting cuttings heading Westwards

Stand by Yeovil for deliveries of curly sandwiches :)

Ming

drewpee
09-25-2011, 12:51 PM
Can you blow them up?:rolleyes:

TomcatViP
09-25-2011, 01:52 PM

Well you can either register as Moderator on the forum :rolleyes: