PDA

View Full Version : and thats how they do it.

pupo162
09-21-2011, 05:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B3ic8KrW64&feature=player_embedded#!

Im aware of the language barrier, but what the dude does, brings the whole feelings i have about CLOD into the table in a whole new way.

how i wish, i had the balls to do the same, instead of keep on hoping for a rebuild game.

Zoom2136
09-21-2011, 05:14 PM
What a twit

Ze-Jamz
09-21-2011, 05:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B3ic8KrW64&feature=player_embedded#!

Im aware of the language barrier, but what the dude does, brings the whole feelings i have about CLOD into the table in a whole new way.

how i wish, i had the balls to do the same, instead of keep on hoping for a rebuild game.

No what your find..Is that this fella is a grade-A Tool, nothing more nothing less

Madfish
09-21-2011, 05:27 PM
Well, I did the same after using my key :D

Why is he a tool though? Did you even understand what he was saying...?!

That aside I for example understood that the contents of the collectors edition are in english only - which eventually makes it useless for him. Understandable to some degree - I'm not sure how it was advertised.

Would be interesting to hear someone translate his arguments - before jumping to conclusions and unnecessarily insulting people... ;)

Baron
09-21-2011, 05:31 PM
Not that i ever, and i do mean ever, heard of a publisher making a collectors edition for every language under the sun.

Ze-Jamz
09-21-2011, 05:33 PM
Why is he a tool though? Did you even understand what he was saying...?!

Actions done it for me..

Sternjaeger II
09-21-2011, 05:33 PM
Ubisoft should re-think their campaign on CoD:

"Cliffs of Dover: so real it puts wings to nutters!" :rolleyes:

Ze-Jamz
09-21-2011, 05:36 PM
He needs that big CoD box wrapped round his head..that would be nice

I really dont care what hes ranting on about, I think you can clearly see he is a 'Tool' in the Video...he may be a nice guy but for the moment he is a 'Tool' :rolleyes:

bongodriver
09-21-2011, 05:51 PM
no translation or sound needed......the guy was shirtless in a self made video = TOOL!!!

Superluminal_8
09-21-2011, 05:51 PM
I might jump into conclusion but he seems to be unhappy with Cliff of dover.

JG52Krupi
09-21-2011, 05:54 PM
no translation or sound needed......the guy was shirtless in a self made video = tool!!!

this!

Anvilfolk
09-21-2011, 06:05 PM
Being Portuguese, I can get a lot of what he's saying. No justifications, just name-calling. Reminds me of the forums a few months back! Of course, he can break the CD, but if he played it it's already on his Steam account, so it makes no difference.

So yeah, "tool" and a few other words would be the description for a person who needs to make this a public thing, shirt off and everything. I'm sure all the girls are crazy for him now ;)

albx
09-21-2011, 06:05 PM
no translation or sound needed......the guy was shirtless in a self made video = TOOL!!!

errr... can you please explain what tool mean?

ATAG_Dutch
09-21-2011, 06:08 PM

It's an ancient briton expression describing what lurks within one's trousers.

At the front.

bongodriver
09-21-2011, 06:11 PM

Tool:

Plonker, john thomas, pecker, willy, pink skin bus to tuna town, tallywhacker, johnson, schlong, tube steak, one eyed trouser snake, the bishop......

spiritdmp
09-21-2011, 06:13 PM
I could believe that he has some salient points but since it sounds like gibberish to me (apart from Mierde - I can guess what that means) all I could get from it was he is the Hulk and can bend CDs with his bare hands!!

Seriously tho, put a shirt on. No one wants to see your boobs.

Sternjaeger II
09-21-2011, 06:15 PM

At the front.

lol yeah, better specify that, just in case :mrgreen:

Ze-Jamz
09-21-2011, 06:18 PM

Oh I Dont know, what comes out at the rear could describe this fellow too me thinks :rolleyes:

ATAG_Dutch
09-21-2011, 06:21 PM

You're right. I suppose it matters not, in this particular instance.;)

albx
09-21-2011, 06:22 PM
Tool:

Plonker, john thomas, pecker, willy, pink skin bus to tuna town, tallywhacker, johnson, schlong, tube steak, one eyed trouser snake, the bishop......

ahhhhhhh i see, thank you, thought something about this :grin:
every day something new to learn :)

Zappatime
09-21-2011, 06:29 PM
That's the beauty of Steam, once installed its yours for life wherever you are, whatever pc youre on, leaving you free to make a complete n*b of yourself on video with your now redundant CD; disappointed he didn't eat the box and manuals though, or maybe make some sort of papier mache t-shirt :rolleyes:

skouras
09-21-2011, 06:30 PM
this guy must get a life or a girfriend ASAP

bongodriver
09-21-2011, 06:31 PM
Oh I Dont know, what comes out at the rear could describe this fellow too me thinks :rolleyes:

Yeah a STOOL :grin:

Ze-Jamz
09-21-2011, 06:34 PM
Yeah a STOOL :grin:

Ahh Mr Driver...have we just invented a nice new forum word to describe such cases..

Yes i think we have..

'Stool' it is

ATAG_Dutch
09-21-2011, 06:37 PM
Now that's what I call teamwork.

bongodriver
09-21-2011, 06:40 PM
Hi5!

But just to be a geek....stool is the official medical term for the stuff that comes out the back.

Ze-Jamz
09-21-2011, 06:47 PM
Hi5!

But just to be a geek....stool is the official medical term for the stuff that comes out the back.

Ahh yea of course,

Hmmm..we cant really nick it then can we... wouldn't have the same explosive hurtfulness.

Oh well

FFCW_Urizen
09-21-2011, 06:56 PM
Tool:

that´s why i love international forums, you can always learn new stuff :lol:

bongodriver
09-21-2011, 07:00 PM
that´s why i love international forums, you can always learn new stuff :lol:

The list is long and extensive......fnar fnar, it really is amazing how many names the 'old fella' has.

ATAG_Dutch
09-21-2011, 07:04 PM
you missed, wadonger, dong, bellend, and the three obvious ones beginning with c. p and d. Have to say 'tallywhacker' is a new one on me. :)

Any more?

Ze-Jamz
09-21-2011, 07:05 PM
Corey is a Fav of mine

bongodriver
09-21-2011, 07:10 PM
Well lets see.....porrige cannon is a good one, and custard pump, spitting lizzard, dong, button mushroom (for the more compact gent), pork sword......this could go on forever I think :grin:

Madfish
09-21-2011, 07:11 PM
Wow, so many guys going nuts over the no shirt guy. He wasn't even that ugly. Are you scared your wives may see this? Seriously, have any of you ever left the house, wen't to a beach e.g.? Maybe it's hot in his room, what's with the medieval "please put a shirt on" attitude...

That aside I also wonder why everyone happily trashes either games or people. Even if he's not correct - doesn't mean any of you aren't tools for doing the same with the guy as he did with the game...

I guess we have a real workshop here... :rolleyes:

Not that i ever, and i do mean ever, heard of a publisher making a collectors edition for every language under the sun.
You're right. But then again, depending on how it was advertised he may have a point.

After all everyone has to admit there IS a lot of false advertising on that box. I'm very sure of that.
System requirements anyone? :rolleyes:

bongodriver
09-21-2011, 07:13 PM
Wow, so many guys going nuts over the no shirt guy. He wasn't even that ugly. Are you scared your wives may see this? Seriously, have any of you ever left the house, wen't to a beach e.g.? Maybe it's hot in his room, what's with the medieval "please put a shirt on" attitude...

That aside I also wonder why everyone happily trashes either games or people. Even if he's not correct - doesn't mean any of you aren't tools for doing the same with the guy as he did with the game...

I guess we have a real workshop here... :rolleyes:

You're right. But then again, depending on how it was advertised he may have a point.

After all everyone has to admit there IS a lot of false advertising on that box. I'm very sure of that.
System requirements anyone? :rolleyes:

Hmmm....chutney ferret alert!

Robotic Pope
09-21-2011, 07:14 PM
I didn't watch it. I can't be bothered to watch videos of men who can't be bothered to wear a shirt.

ATAG_Dutch
09-21-2011, 07:15 PM
Hmmm....chutney ferret alert!

Is that the same as a Marmite stabbber? :grin:

bongodriver
09-21-2011, 07:20 PM
Is that the same as a Marmite stabbber? :grin:

Yah....bretheren to the treacle dippers..

Sternjaeger II
09-21-2011, 07:31 PM
lol I know this is totally random, but all this talk about aviation and fecal matter made me think of a story that I read in some aviation book or magazine: apparently the B-17 crews, despite the tough jobs they were asked to do daily, managed to maintain a certain sense of humour. One of the crew would regularly have a dump in a paperbag and drop it from the bomb bay of the plane. The peculiar kind of ordnance was eventually named "Fliegerscheisse" :mrgreen:

bongodriver
09-21-2011, 07:34 PM
lol I know this is totally random, but all this talk about aviation and fecal matter made me think of a story that I read in some aviation book or magazine: apparently the B-17 crews, despite the tough jobs they were asked to do daily, managed to maintain a certain sense of humour. One of the crew would regularly have a dump in a paper back and drop it from the bomb bay of the plane. The peculiar kind of ordnance was eventually named "Fliegerscheisse" :mrgreen:

Didn't the americans make a toilet bomb, got slung under a skyraider, and used in Vietnam?

Ze-Jamz
09-21-2011, 07:53 PM
Haha brilliant.

FFCW_Urizen
09-21-2011, 07:54 PM
lol I know this is totally random, but all this talk about aviation and fecal matter made me think of a story that I read in some aviation book or magazine: apparently the B-17 crews, despite the tough jobs they were asked to do daily, managed to maintain a certain sense of humour. One of the crew would regularly have a dump in a paperbag and drop it from the bomb bay of the plane. The peculiar kind of ordnance was eventually named "Fliegerscheisse" :mrgreen:

Didn't the americans make a toilet bomb, got slung under a skyraider, and used in Vietnam?

now that´s what i call psychological warfare :mrgreen:

bongodriver
09-21-2011, 08:00 PM
here we go...

FFCW_Urizen
09-21-2011, 08:05 PM
what kind of charge does it carry and how is it ignited??? that´s an interesting find you have there :mrgreen:

Sternjaeger II
09-21-2011, 08:09 PM
here we go...

ROTFL and when you think you've seen em all... :mrgreen:

Buchon
09-21-2011, 08:17 PM
I understand his language, so I have to say one thing :

He named the Virtual Squadron 69, a Spanish virtual pilots group, but he is not a member.

He just record the video to post it in the 69´s forum.

Also he said in the video that he cant read English so seems that know nothing about IL2COD´s development road-map (past, present and future)

I think that the video is shameful at least.

bongodriver
09-21-2011, 08:19 PM
what kind of charge does it carry and how is it ignited??? that´s an interesting find you have there :mrgreen:

Just get a load of Brits whov'e been on the beer and curry to fill it and what you got there is like napalm :grin:

ATAG_Dutch
09-21-2011, 08:22 PM
Just get a load of Brits whov'e been on the beer and curry to fill it and what you got there is like napalm :grin:

:lol:

Talking of which......

FFCW_Urizen
09-21-2011, 08:32 PM

pls no more :lol:

Revvin
09-21-2011, 09:10 PM
you missed, wadonger, dong, bellend, and the three obvious ones beginning with c. p and d. Have to say 'tallywhacker' is a new one on me. :)

Any more?

todger, the old boy, pork sword, Tree UK etc

Osprey
09-21-2011, 10:06 PM

This. What a knob.

The only people who are allowed to do this are rock musicians.

Rock on Biffy Clyro!

fireflyerz
09-21-2011, 10:26 PM
Aw gawd , not another POME, paranoid, homophobic opinion :rolleyes:

bongodriver
09-21-2011, 10:55 PM
Of course, it's inconceivable it could be a little silly heterosexual banter.

JG52Krupi
09-21-2011, 11:00 PM
This. What a knob.

Rock on Biffy Clyro!

Bingo :cool:

Robotic Pope
09-21-2011, 11:17 PM
This. What a knob.

Rock on Biffy Clyro!

This is true. Although I believe to be eligable of being included in one of those Police chase stop kill death TV programmes, it is obligatry to remove ones shirt before crashing and being arrested/shot. So the drunk drivers are exused for this no shirt wearing aswell.

JG52Krupi
09-21-2011, 11:35 PM
This is true. Although I believe to be eligable of being included in one of those Police chase stop kill death TV programmes, it is obligatry to remove ones shirt before crashing and being arrested/shot. So the drunk drivers are exused for this no shirt wearing aswell.

Why do I get the feeling your excusing yourself here, damn drunk driver :mad: :-P

gflinch
09-21-2011, 11:38 PM

I have to agree, PUT A SHIRT ON! Or at least a wife beater.

Sorry, I'd give you my 2 cents but then I would be in debt.

5./JG27.Farber
09-22-2011, 01:45 AM
Wait wasn't the special edition only available in the UK... He has brought it on himself...

He's also all of the names he has been called in this thread.

Nicolo
09-22-2011, 01:50 AM
I wish I had the collector's edition :/
He can send the map to me, I'll clean the drooling bite and frame it.

150GCT_Veltro
09-22-2011, 05:44 PM
Fanboys here we go!

Video has been removed but was aboslutely right for the first release. I don't want to write here the word, but he's abolutely right. The first release of this game has been a bad joke and for sure nothing more than a M...A as the guy says, if not a cheat ("fraud"). They have only to thank we are IL2 fans from years ago.

Great video for my opinion, realistic and really fun.

Now CoD seems to be on the right way. We'll see.

robtek
09-22-2011, 05:51 PM
Fanboys here we go!

This first line in your post has it already marked to be senseless!

Not that it gets better later on.

Everybody here knows everything about the release, nothing new, move on! :D

Ze-Jamz
09-22-2011, 05:51 PM
^ Yay!

Robotic Pope
09-22-2011, 05:55 PM
Fanboys here we go!

Video has been removed but was aboslutely right for the first release. I don't want to write here the word, but he's abolutely right. The first release of this game has been a bad joke and for sure nothing more than a M...A as the guy says, if not a cheat ("fraud"). They have only to thank we are IL2 fans from years ago.

Great video for my opinion, realistic and really fun.

Now CoD seems to be on the right way. We'll see.

Ive seen no fanboyism on this occasion. Just people who dislike ranting hairless apes. He could well be right in his views but his approch loses him all credibility.

Madfish
09-22-2011, 06:15 PM
Ive seen no fanboyism on this occasion. Just people who dislike ranting hairless apes. He could well be right in his views but his approch loses him all credibility.
If they'd dislike ranting hairless apes they'd have to hate themselves for doing exactly the same - just with a human as the victim which is MUCH worse than with a non-sentient entity like a game.

Also the guy wasn't hairless but shirtless and I fail to see the problem with that. You see plenty of that each time you visit a beach or swimming hall etc. Holy goodness how messed up are you to take that as a reason to bully that guy like this?

There is simply no excuse for this at all. Those who participated in the bashing were actually worse than the guy in the video as
1) he was a perfectly normal human, no overwheight or whatever
2) they don't even have the balls to show their faces while doing the exact same thing

But surely they have earned themselves a medal for "winning" an internet fight like this.

Also, and I pointed that out already, the guy mentioned some points that are valid. False advertising, fake sys requirements and a problem that might be debatable, all contents in english which is a language he can't read. Depending on how the game was advertised this might also be a valid point.

So while his behavior was eventually weird it is by far not as disturbing as the behavior of the bullies in this thread. :rolleyes:

bongodriver
09-22-2011, 07:10 PM
If they'd dislike ranting hairless apes they'd have to hate themselves for doing exactly the same - just with a human as the victim which is MUCH worse than with a non-sentient entity like a game.

Also the guy wasn't hairless but shirtless and I fail to see the problem with that. You see plenty of that each time you visit a beach or swimming hall etc. Holy goodness how messed up are you to take that as a reason to bully that guy like this?

There is simply no excuse for this at all. Those who participated in the bashing were actually worse than the guy in the video as
2) they don't even have the balls to show their faces while doing the exact same thing

But surely they have earned themselves a medal for "winning" an internet fight like this.

Also, and I pointed that out already, the guy mentioned some points that are valid. False advertising, fake sys requirements and a problem that might be debatable, all contents in english which is a language he can't read. Depending on how the game was advertised this might also be a valid point.

So while his behavior was eventually weird it is by far not as disturbing as the behavior of the bullies in this thread. :rolleyes:

Who got 'bullied' as far as I know nobody has said a word to this guy,

1) so if he was overweight you would have a problem with it?

2) are you saying youd like us all to make shirtless videos in response?

Just because you think the guy is apparently 'hot' doesn't stop him being a tool.....who the hell has the time to make pointless videos like that anyway.

JimmyBlonde
09-22-2011, 07:25 PM

I concur.

Ze-Jamz
09-22-2011, 08:02 PM
Oh my God Madfish fancies this fella....

I knew it!.…

Robotic Pope
09-22-2011, 08:19 PM

He is a hairless ape, In that normal apes have much body hair and also do not wear shirts. Yes you would expect to see lots of shirtless men on the beach, at a swimming pool, just like you'd expect to see naked people at a nudist beach but that doesn't make it ok for one to walk down the street starkers and start talking to the first stranger you meet. What would your excuse be to the police officer? "Well its ok at a nudist camp so it must be exeptable anywhere"?

I tell you one thing, If I was planning on making a video that people I don't know would be watching, I'd sure as hell make sure I looked presentable and not looking like I just got out of bed. Its a mater of decency.

RCAF_FB_Orville
09-22-2011, 08:23 PM

Any more? I'm quite fond of the term Mugget (encountered one quite recently lol) combining the attributes of both Mug and Muppet. :grin:

I find 'Roger Mellies Profanisaurus' to be essential reading; the definitive and final word in the academic discipline of swearing and amusingly crude similes and metaphors. High brow stuff.....Not unlike Homers Odyssey....Err, If it climaxed in a fight outside a kebab shop, p*ssing down with rain with the protagonist covered in his own liquid laughter after a Leo Sayer, and bemoaning the scarcity of Bacon Battleships in his immediate vicinity. His quest to lead the Llama to the lift shaft that night ending in inglorious failure. :grin:

DISCLAIMER: This account is in no way, shape or form, autobiographical. Though I confess I did once wake up in a skip with a traffic cone on my head (c'mon I was 15, lol). Ah, the folly of youth. :grin:

5./JG27.Farber
09-23-2011, 01:40 AM
Oh my God Madfish fancies this fella....

I knew it!.…

+1

bongodriver
10-09-2011, 10:47 AM
So the tool is now a trool......

There you go Jamz.....the banana forums now has it's officially newly invented word.