PDA

View Full Version : Wheres me Buccaneers?

Skoshi Tiger
09-19-2011, 01:03 AM
http://img.wikinut.com/img/1.upjwl638yvv2y7/jpeg/0/Calico-Jack-s-jolly-roger.jpeg

Avast there me hearties!

The suns rose blood red over a stormy horizon, boding ill for the day ahead!

May the wind fill ye sails and keep ye from Davey Jones Locker!

Have a good talk like a pirate day 2011!

Ahhhrrrr!

BadAim
09-19-2011, 04:20 AM
Arrr, Matey! Shiver me timbers, I've near missed Talk like a Pirate Day! Yea've saved me from a fate worse than meetin' Davey Jones himself!

Fancy a Gentleman of fortune like meself talkin' like a landlubber on such a day!

I raise me mug 'o grog to yer, Matey!

(As fer yer Buccaneers, they be under yer buccan 'at) :)

AndyJWest
09-19-2011, 12:42 PM
Be it that time o' year again already? Ahrrrrrrr - I'd best put on me best peg-leg and eye-patch, buckle me cutlass and away to the local hostelry for a tot or three in celebration. Cheers, me hearties!

Skoshi Tiger
09-19-2012, 02:28 AM
Ahhhr! It be that time of year ag'in, t' cast off the fetters of ye humdrum life and head down to t' sea with a bottleO' Rum and ye trusty clutlass!

Ahhhhr! Have a bountiful TLAPD and the devil take the hind most!

Feathered_IV
09-19-2012, 07:31 AM
Arr! Avast ye scurvy dogs. I'll not be mizzen out this year.
An never forget, ye buccaneers are on the side of yer buckin' head.

Skoshi Tiger
09-19-2012, 08:36 AM
HaaHarrrr! It be an oldie but a goodie!

Some scurvey dog at work done took me Jolly Rodger straight off the the flag pole! May his bilge rats crawl up from their dark abode and nest in his smalls chest!

And they call me a theaving pirate!

Skoshi Tiger
09-19-2013, 05:01 AM
Ahrrrrrr! Happy Talk like a Pirate day 2013!

raaaid
09-21-2013, 07:27 PM
oh curse you and may you passed ander the keel for reminder me im a year older than so many pirates day

ATAG_Dutch
09-22-2013, 02:36 AM
Ahhhhr! Have a bountiful TLAPD and the devil take the hind most!

Take me poxy peg-leg and boil it in a vat o' squidgy sperm oil, but I swear on the grave of ole Briny Jim that pusillanimous privateers never use acronyms.

So BOABYBIAVOSI........ I be givin' proizes if 'ee can rout out the riddle. Arrrrr.

Skoshi Tiger
09-22-2013, 04:25 AM
but I swear on the grave of ole Briny Jim that pusillanimous privateers never use acronyms.

Yaaaarh! I'd be having to agree with ye there, ye salty sea dog, but having done so and shouted ye a tankard of rum, don't look too surprise if ye find me poniard slip between ye liver and spleen!

Arrrhhhh!