PDA

View Full Version : Asmadeo Ritual Skill

hasim
09-18-2011, 07:47 AM
I apologize for my noobish question before hand but how do I use the asmadeo ritual skill? I have one skeleton archer (dead) and I want to ressurect him - almost all enemies are dead except one stack but I cannot figure out how to ressurect my skeleton - any help would be greatly appreciated.

langtu87
09-18-2011, 09:05 AM
move cursor to a dead body, then move cursor to skeleton you want revive :)

hasim
09-18-2011, 09:36 AM
move cursor to a dead body, then move cursor to skeleton you want revive :)

that;s what I thought/did too. I click on the dead body but then I can't click on the dead skely..

langtu87
09-18-2011, 09:42 AM
that;s what I thought/did too. I click on the dead body but then I can't click on the dead skely..

It seem the dead body must be living being.
I stopped play asamedo so I don't remenber it :-P

sdshadow
09-20-2011, 10:45 AM
The undead unit must be alive, if the undead unit is complete "dead" you can´t resurrect it with the spell, but if one of the undead unit in the stack is "alive" you can use the skill to make more undead units.

It is a bit confusing. The dead body you use to resurrect the undead troop also is important. With some bodys you can only resurrect ghosts, with other you can resurrect all undead and so on.

I don´t really figured out whats the matter with the dead bodies, i don´t use this skill often, it is really crap, you can´t skill asmodeo good with it (way to low XP) and you can´t resurrect fallen undead units if the complete stack is dead and the receive is way to low to be handy if you fight with a complete undead army.

Fatt_Shade
09-20-2011, 01:00 PM
To figure out what dead enemy units can be used for this skill, find sessions/red sands/atoms/familiar_beh.atom file and in `deadraiser` skill all units are listed. First part of list are enemy dead units, other with `_target` are your fallen undead units ( example : evil geniuses you can revive with alchemist/ingeneer corpses only, from plants/droids/cyclops you cant resurrect undead units . . .)
But as sdshadow said this skill exp gain is next to nothing, so it`s your call should you even spend asmodeo turn on it.
I attached my familiar_beh.atom for those who play grimelevens RES, because i added all new units (legendary warriors + lizardead race).
On other note how did this topic end up in `mods` section of forum ? :-)

hasim
09-20-2011, 07:09 PM
erm it ended up here because it is mod related imho. I wanted to use it because I wanted to have a no loss game with only asmadeo and that is not possible without having at least one unit when the battle starts (I have a skeleton)
Anyway thanks for the replies :)

bacchus1974
04-28-2012, 06:04 PM
i don t understand how i can use ritual skill please help me

this skill bug impossible to ressurect units i don t understand

Fatt_Shade
04-28-2012, 08:01 PM
Post #6 on this tread i said how this skill works, but i`ll try ot help you here in more detail : find file i mentioned, and in first part of list humanoid=,sprite,sprite_lake,sunny_sprite,dryad,sa tyr . . . is type of dead unit you have to target with asmodeo ritual skill and you will revive undead unit from this part of list - humanoid_target=,skeleton,glaskeleton,archer. Note that for reviving different type of units you need different type of corpses - undead spiders form corpses of any type of spiders or other non humanoid 1st lvl unit. To revive ghosts you need to target corpses of animals , for bone dragons you need to cast ritual skill on corpses of enemy 5th lvl units and so on.
So you you need to kill whole enemy stack, to make corpse on battle arena. Then you use ritual skill on it, and target some of you`re undead stacks to rise their number as i listed above. You have to do this before end of battle and try to save unit you revived so it wont take losses from enemy units that stayed alive until then. Hope i helped you.

bacchus1974
04-28-2012, 09:08 PM
i have bear die i click on die bear and nothing ghost appear

when i click on the die units a list appear (ghost,...) but when i click nothing appear like a ghost

moreover when i have pirate,guardmen, die same thing i click on the unit die appear a list (vampire,skeleton....) but nothing appear

Fatt_Shade
04-28-2012, 10:40 PM
I dont think you understood me my friend. You use ritual skill to revive you`re own undead units. It acts like sacrifice spell : you kill some enemy stack, lets say bowman, and use ritual skill on their corpse then you left click on your own undead units (must be humanoid undead unit), so you cant use it to create new units under your controll on battle field. You must to already HAVE that type of units in army. So to sum it up, you cant use ritual skill if you dont have undead unit in you`re army. To use this skill you have to use 1 type of undead units in 1 of 5 unit slots (so if you use priest, bowman, swordman, archmage, griffin this skill wont do a thing, but if you have zombies instead swordman you can use it to revive you`re zombies from enemy humanoid corpses).

bacchus1974
04-29-2012, 06:53 AM
ok i understand thanks my friend to explain

bye