View Full Version : Thanks for all the fish

albx
09-13-2011, 04:02 PM
and a moderator know what I mean....

regards

major_setback
09-17-2011, 10:52 PM
Going?

"So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish (1984, ISBN 0-345-39183-7) is the fourth book of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy "trilogy" written by Douglas Adams. Its title is the message left by the dolphins when they departed Planet Earth just before it was demolished to make way for a hyperspace bypass, as described in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. The phrase has since been adopted by some science fiction fans as a humorous way to say "goodbye"...

Katana1000S
09-17-2011, 11:14 PM
and a moderator know what I mean....

regards

I'm guessing you have experienced the resident forum bullys?

Dont let them get to you ... when I first came here I was treated the same too and asked a mod to remove all my posts ... I chilled out and then came back a few months later and wont ever let that happen to me again.

You're call, but there is more to be gained by staying than there is by staying away.

raaaid
09-18-2011, 02:05 PM
oh you should ignore the bullies

some people try to offend me calling me crazy and childlike

they dont realize for me its a compliment :)

Viking
09-18-2011, 02:13 PM
It’s not what you are called that is important. It’s what you answer to!
Viking

5./JG27.Farber
09-22-2011, 12:56 AM
It can be a bit of a Zoo in here. Ive only just started coming back actually, it seems allot better now.

Madfish
09-22-2011, 12:54 PM
The way I see it posts like this are also trolling. It's not that everyone needs to know when you personally decide to leave or sign on. If everyone did that this forum would be no more.

Further I believe that the, very few, totally innocent people never really ran into bullying.
Also the maturity is a little questionable as there is the ignore list if things really get out of hand.

Personally I found myself writing posts that were too harsh after sleeping over it. I'm sure others are experiencing the same.
With these exeptions mentioned I always try to remind people of not insulting forum members or even strangers. Interestingly I have to agree a little that not many do really get the message.

Ze-Jamz
09-22-2011, 12:56 PM
oh you should ignore the bullies

some people try to offend me calling me crazy and childlike

they dont realize for me its a compliment :)

Lol, Ive just noticed that Raaaid..

At least your honest :cool: