PDA

View Full Version : Biggin Hill - accurate grass modelling?

alexm2323
09-12-2011, 01:21 PM
Afternoon all.

I thought I'd send you a picture of some genuine Biggin Hill terrain (circa August 2011) in order to give the devs/any modders out there the best chance of modelling the grass in Biggin Hill accurately....

If this helps, I can also upload other pictures of genuine Biggin Hill objects like cats, crisp packets, horses, disaffected youths etc.

Just let me know!

TomcatViP
09-12-2011, 01:31 PM
What a nice place to pancake,lay down and enjoy some bright sun ... Huh SUN in England ? ;)

Sternjaeger II
09-12-2011, 01:32 PM
Afternoon all.

I thought I'd send you a picture of some genuine Biggin Hill terrain (circa August 2011) in order to give the devs/any modders out there the best chance of modelling the grass in Biggin Hill accurately....

If this helps, I can also upload other pictures of genuine Biggin Hill objects like cats, crisp packets, horses, disaffected youths etc.

Just let me know!

man you need to mown your lawn!!! :shock:

Skoshi Tiger
09-12-2011, 01:35 PM
Ever concidered getting a sheep? or maybe a goat?

Ze-Jamz
09-12-2011, 01:56 PM
nice picnic spot that

alexm2323
09-12-2011, 02:35 PM
Ever concidered getting a sheep? or maybe a goat?

A goat has been considered but we'd need one with 2 legs shorter on one side so it could manage the slope effectively.:)

bw_wolverine
09-12-2011, 02:38 PM
A goat has been considered but we'd need one with 2 legs shorter on one side so it could manage the slope effectively.:)

That's easily enough done. Plus you get bones for soup stock.

AndyJWest
09-12-2011, 03:20 PM
What a nice place to pancake,lay down and enjoy some bright sun ... Huh SUN in England ? ;)

I'll have you know there is bright sunshine right now - and pretty puffy white clouds... unfortunately, the clouds seem to be moving at about 50 mph. :rolleyes:

Yup, tail-end of a Hurricane or something. It is days like this I regret living in the 'leafy suburbs' - I'll probably get brained by a falling branch, if I don't get decapitated by a roof-tile.

alexm2323
09-12-2011, 03:23 PM
I'll have you know there is bright sunshine right now - and pretty puffy white clouds... unfortunately, the clouds seem to be moving at about 50 mph. :rolleyes:

Yup, tail-end of a Hurricane or something. It is days like this I regret living in the 'leafy suburbs' - I'll probably get brained by a falling branch, if I don't get decapitated by a roof-tile.

Makes for an interesting life though. I've got the kids playing on the trampoline at the moment, partly to give them so exercise and partly to ensure it doesn't blow away.

Sternjaeger II
09-12-2011, 03:27 PM
Makes for an interesting life though. I've got the kids playing on the trampoline at the moment, partly to give them so exercise and partly to ensure it doesn't blow away.

lol you might end up finding them in the neighbours' garden or in the adjacent forest with the right wind blow ;)

alexm2323
09-12-2011, 04:31 PM
lol you might end up finding them in the neighbours' garden or in the adjacent forest with the right wind blow ;)

I've already taught them to take off into the wind!