PDA

View Full Version : "School of Piranha" doing level 1 dmg at level 3

Dragondevo
09-11-2011, 08:23 PM
Randomly "School of Piranha" spell is doing the dmg to the enemies as if I was using lvl 1. It is still taking the 25 mana when it casts it. Before I cast it and seleting where to cast it, it shows the dmg for level 3 but that isn't the dmg it ends up doing. Originally it started very rarely but the farther I progress the more frequent it is becoming. Reloading and recasting the spell usually fixes it. Has this been a problem for anybody else? Is there anyway to make it work?

Fatt_Shade
09-11-2011, 09:10 PM
What mod you play ?
Did you try to play same battle couple of times and cast this spell to check dmg results. And did you check enemy resistances, shoal of piranha is physical dmg spell so this res makes great difference. If you play some mod with unit having experiance lvl`s they get higher resistances,and get reduced dmg from spells/attacks.

Dragondevo
09-12-2011, 01:16 AM
I'm not using any mods, i'm playing vanilla march of the orcs. I'm using it on the same guys doing 500-800 dmg, loading my game. Using the same skill and it's doing 2,000+ dmg. I would have assumed it was me just being an idiot but it has happened numerous times in different fights

armands_queen
10-21-2011, 11:09 PM
I have this same issue as well, but I haven't been able to fix it by reloading. I would love to hear if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this problem. Thanks!

~actually reloading did work, but I had to go back a few saves