PDA

View Full Version : Fields Beta Online Dynamic campaign. Script for you!

hc_wolf
09-11-2011, 12:22 PM
3 Online Dynamic campaigns wth full AI Land, Air and Sea. Moving Frontlines
Battle other players online or play offline and try to sway the war by helping your AI land units advance and capture targets.

Feilds beta map & English Channel Maps
Full armor and AI air. AIR is light on for online. Limited armor to 3 a side in each group. smalle flack and ant armor also. have a try if u like.

Missions are as follows:

HCv1.mis Map: Fields Beta map. Dynamic AI Ground battles.
Full Dynamic armor and Air AI battle for online servers or play on your own. **note** beta map.

HCv2.mis Map England. English Channel. Full Air AI Battle.
English: protect ships and coastal installations. Germans: Fighter and Bomber attack across the channel.

HCv3.mis Map England (South area on French soil). Fully Dynamic AI Ground battles.
English: Attack ground and Air units. Germans: Attack ground and Air units

/////////install to your local drive. make sure mission and sub folders are all in 'Hellscircus' folder. Unzip or copy or move Hellscircus folder with missions and subfolders in it to you Documents install of Il2 COD NOt the steam folder.

C:\\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\missions\Multi\Dogfight\HellsCircus

How to Play missions:
In Il2 navigate to Multiplayer > Server > Then navigate to mission Multiplayer>dogfight>hellscircus > HCV1.mis or HCV2.mis HCV6.mis

Missions include Emergency vehicle script, Prisoner scripts and cut tail or plain if you hand plane to AI rather then eject (cheating people dont eject and hand the kill to chaser).

Hope you Repka guys like it!

*known issue.
1) Spawn bomber group land at beginning of battle. The rest all go for targets when they spawn.
Go fix the code yourself if you don't like it!
2) There is one spit that spawns at start of battle. because i use it for testing now.

Happy flying!

HellsCircus
HC_Wolf

Ataros
09-11-2011, 01:26 PM
Thanks a lot, Wolf!

Great work as usual. We have now Repka 3 running an older official version of the game. I will try placing your mission there if BigRepa agrees to move it to the Beta version of the game. However there are still some players playing vanilla version whom BigRepa does not want to disappoint.

Ataros
09-12-2011, 11:00 AM
Asked a question in another thread to keep that thread up http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=335123&postcount=4

Ataros
09-14-2011, 06:33 PM
Thanks for update. Was offline for 2 days. Replied in another thread.

Rowddy
09-19-2011, 11:39 AM
How do i install this Dynamic Campaign? i did put these 5 files

HC1_sub (map)
HC1DEMissions (map)
HC1UKmissions (map)
HCv1.cs
HCv1.mis

in.. Games>STEAM> STEAMApps>common>il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover>parts..

But when i start the game it doesn't show :( so i must have done something wrong.

I also installed IL2DCE and TEFCampaign but they work very good.

So can someone pls help me and say what i did wrong?

Ataros
09-19-2011, 01:42 PM
How do i install this Dynamic Campaign?

Read here http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=336162&postcount=10

ps. Wolf, a readme.txt is definitely needed in the install archive.

Rowddy
09-19-2011, 03:02 PM
Thank you very much for the fast reponse :)

klem
09-20-2011, 11:17 AM
Ataros & FearlessFrog That is awesome script for emergency vehicles. I have put into my Fields map. All working on initial tests. have a go
BETA ONLY WITH Integrated Emergency Vehicles Script and the script if you leave your plance and swap sides your next plane loses it's tail

Just start your game and load it through Multiplayer>server> navigate to hellscircus

· Integrated Emergency Vehicles Script
· Added the 109E-4B and Spit2 as requested.
· Re-organised planes in order for easier selection.

* the script if you leave your plance and swap sides your next plane loses it's tail is testing now. it is in this mission so hope it works ok.

I will test tonight and see if any bugs.

Will now sit down and think about how to add scores to unlock plane usage and score for bomber kills.

**Note the Map is not optimized yet and has no Bridge over River. Any vehicles spawned will try to go round river. Hence I made markers on one side until MAP fixed..

This mission will be taken down tonight for testing myself. feel free to post any bugs now.

This looks really good (just reading through the .cs file!)

I assume the later post has the updated version even though the files are dated before the original?

I'm trying to encourage my buddies to come back to CoD, one of their arguments being a 'lack of playability'. Is there a mission description or overview file I could tempt them with? e.g. primary objectives are...., players imprisoned when...., players penalised if.... etc?

Kobold10
09-20-2011, 03:30 PM
Ataros & FearlessFrog That is awesome script for emergency vehicles. I have put into my Fields map. All working on initial tests. have a go
BETA ONLY WITH Integrated Emergency Vehicles Script and the script if you leave your plance and swap sides your next plane loses it's tail

Just start your game and load it through Multiplayer>server> navigate to hellscircus

· Integrated Emergency Vehicles Script
· Added the 109E-4B and Spit2 as requested.
· Re-organised planes in order for easier selection.

* the script if you leave your plance and swap sides your next plane loses it's tail is testing now. it is in this mission so hope it works ok.

I will test tonight and see if any bugs.

Will now sit down and think about how to add scores to unlock plane usage and score for bomber kills.

**Note the Map is not optimized yet and has no Bridge over River. Any vehicles spawned will try to go round river. Hence I made markers on one side until MAP fixed..

This mission will be taken down tonight for testing myself. feel free to post any bugs now.

Thanks a lot! What a splendid mod! Keep on with that perfect work.:grin: