PDA

View Full Version : Another G940 question..

Ze-Jamz
09-05-2011, 08:16 AM
Hi peeps,

Does anyone have any profiles setup as i cant seem to get them working neither can i get the mode switch to work..

I created a CoD profile and launched from the logitech software, mapped a button in mode1...switched to mode2 and the same ID came up...anyone know what Im doing wrong..

Ive also created a profile, recorded a keystroke to a button then when in game mapped said button and its still the original Id not the ID of the key I mapped to it.

Its prob something simple but I cant work out what, tried the web but again cant find the answers..on paper im doing everything as i should?

Artist
09-05-2011, 08:49 AM
Try to set your CoD profile as *the* fixed profile (somewhere in the options of the Logitech Gaming Software: This disables the autodetection of programm running vs. profile selection). Then test again. If it works this way you can start finding out why the Logitech Gaming Software does not load the profile with CoD.

pupo162
09-05-2011, 10:45 AM
Try to set your CoD profile as *the* fixed profile (somewhere in the options of the Logitech Gaming Software: This disables the autodetection of programm running vs. profile selection). Then test again. If it works this way you can start finding out why the Logitech Gaming Software does not load the profile with CoD.

^^ this.

its what i do, since i only fly Cod / il2, and the few keys i have set up are for this game.

Ze-Jamz
09-05-2011, 11:22 AM
Set it as my fixed profile?? Can't find that option in the software :/

Artist
09-06-2011, 08:44 AM
Set it as my fixed profile?? Can't find that option in the software :/
You can and you will if you search ;). I do not rember the exact location and wording of this option (using YaDeLi and Autohotkey instead of Logitech Software), but it says something like "Always use this profile regardless of what game is running - do not attempt to apply any other profile and do not try to detect what game is running" or similiar.

Pupo, maybe you can describe this to Ze-Jamz

Ze-Jamz
09-06-2011, 08:50 AM
Nope def haven't got any options like that...are you talking before the updated software was released?