PDA

View Full Version : ...is there any italian?

Cataplasma
09-02-2011, 09:30 AM
I'd like to know how many italians posts here to create a community of friends for the multiplayer game...

Aer9o
09-02-2011, 09:33 AM
I am not but love Sardinia, there is where I go for all my beach holidays...will I qualify?

Cataplasma
09-02-2011, 09:38 AM
I am not but love Sardinia, there is where I go for all my beach holidays...will I qualify?

Sure, I love Sardinia too...my girlfriend is a wonderfull sardinian.
Your multiplayer nickname is...?

Aer9o
09-02-2011, 09:40 AM
On hyperlobby JG27~Mich

Tvrdi
09-02-2011, 11:51 AM
my grand grand grand mother is from Siciliy! :-))))

6S.Manu
09-02-2011, 11:56 AM
Ciao,

Lo stormo nel quale volo è composto da italiani.

Ti invito a fare un giro da noi qualche volta, ma sappi che non stiamo volando Clod per ora (anche se l'abbiamo quasi tutti), solo IL2 moddato e ovviamente RO.

My squad...

I would invite you to fly with us, but in this moment we are not touching CloD... only Modded IL2 e RO (+ RO2 in the next weeks... can wait!!!)

Cataplasma
09-02-2011, 12:10 PM
my grand grand grand mother is from Siciliy! :-))))

Should I title the thread "who loves Italy"!?

Ciao,

Lo stormo nel quel volo è composto da italiani.

Ti invito a fare un giro da noi qualche volta, ma sappi che non stiamo volando Clod per ora (anche se l'abbiamo quasi tutti), solo IL2 moddato e ovviamente RO.

My squad...

I would invite you to fly with us, but in this moment we are not touching CloD... only Modded IL2 e RO (+ RO2 in the next weeks... can wait!!!)

Grazie! Darò un'occhiata...

Thank you! I'll take a look...

Cataplasma
09-02-2011, 12:15 PM
but in this moment we are not touching CloD...

Forse è arrivato il momento...

Maybe the moment has come...

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=25745

pupo162
09-02-2011, 12:23 PM

Who doesnt!? they have pizza!

ATAG_Snapper
09-02-2011, 12:28 PM
There are those who are Italian, and the rest of us that wish we were! Or is that the Irish? Can never get that straight. LOL

Looking to the future, it'd be great to have an Italian squad for when (not "if", but "when") the Malta expansion is released. :D

6S.Manu
09-02-2011, 12:39 PM
There are those who are Italian, and the rest of us that wish we were! Or is that the Irish? Can never get that straight. LOL

Looking to the future, it'd be great to have an Italian squad for when (not "if", but "when") the Malta expansion is released. :D

I can tell you I wish I was Canadian... I hate my country. We're the joke of Europe.

pupo162
09-02-2011, 12:50 PM
I can tell you I wish I was Canadian... I hate my country. We're the joke of Europe.

No mather how bad my country is, i still love it. We have Pasteis de Nata, you have pizza. Thats about enough to be proud off.

offtopic much?:-D

Cataplasma
09-02-2011, 12:54 PM

It's not our fault...don't hate Italy
People get worse but Italy still remain the most beautiful country.
We have to save it from the ruin!

Sternjaeger II
09-02-2011, 01:04 PM
anche io sono italiano, anche se espatriato ;)

Cataplasma
09-02-2011, 01:07 PM
anche io sono italiano, anche se espatriato ;)

Se mi date i vostri nickname hl o steam vedo di fare una squadra per le future battaglie nei cieli di Dover...

Xilon_x
09-02-2011, 01:08 PM
i am Xilon_x from ITALY (Puglia) city Bari

your comunity hate me banned me and ignore me
Eglish peoples hate me
American peoples love me
Russian peoples like me.

Hyperlobby comunity and Jiri-fojtasek banned me
UK server banned me
Sky of valor server banned me

i search friends and i find new mentality but much peoples are hostyle to me are arrogants and not have a just humor.

Tvrdi
09-02-2011, 01:09 PM
scusami
it was a joke..relax..btw, you would be surprised how genes are working..I look like italian which often leads to funny situations with italian tourists here....they think im one of them sometimes...and I know only (very) basic talk...scusa amico mio

Cataplasma
09-02-2011, 01:12 PM
i am Xilon_x from ITALY (Puglia) city Bari

your comunity hate me banned me and ignore me
Eglish peoples hate me
American peoples love me
Russian peoples like me.

Hyperlobby comunity and Jiri-fojtasek banned me
UK server banned me
Sky of valor server banned me

i search friends and i find new mentality but much peoples are hostyle to me are arrogants and not have a just humor.

Se così tanta gente ti è ostile c'è forse qualcosa che non va nel tuo atteggiamento, ti sei mai posto il problema?

ATAG_Snapper
09-02-2011, 01:12 PM
In Canada we are lucky to have strong Italian communities. They bring passion, warmth, and fierce loyalty to this country at times we need it most. I'm proud to say some of my closest friends are Italian. When they say they're going to do something....consider it done! But why do they give me such a hard time when I order in pizza????

On topic: hoping to see more Italian aircraft modeled (the number .205 comes to mind....) as CoD gets fixed in upcoming patches.

6S.Manu
09-02-2011, 01:15 PM
It's not our fault...don't hate Italy
People get worse but Italy still remain the most beautiful country.
We have to save it from the ruin!

It's our fault because we always close our eyes on everything.
Because we permitted those criminals to rule our country.
Because we care only about football and naked women on TV.
Because we go arm in arm with mafias.
Because we are Italians and we cheat each other for our personal profit.

This country is going to blow up in the next years.
In reality it NEEDS to blow up.

Europe should help us not in economic way (because we are robbing them) but in a political way. It should free us from the criminals who are defiling our minds controlling the mass media.

Rant ended...

Xilon_x
09-02-2011, 01:22 PM
Europe will not help us politically, and there never will be able to help with the defense of the Mediterranean Sea even though the control of European borders is not only Italy but also Greece and Spain and Portugal and even France and Malta.
Italy to return strong and healthy detachment from Europe and must be independent.

Cataplasma
09-02-2011, 01:25 PM
In Canada we are lucky to have strong Italian communities. They bring passion, warmth, and fierce loyalty to this country at times we need it most. I'm proud to say some of my closest friends are Italian. When they say they're going to do something....consider it done! But why do they give me such a hard time when I order in pizza????

On topic: hoping to see more Italian aircraft modeled (the number .205 comes to mind....) as CoD gets fixed in upcoming patches.

Because who makes pizza is too often neapolitan...;)

I hope to see more Italian aircraft too.
I personally own 200 original unpublished technical ad sketch drawings of italian aircrafts, from 1926 to 1960.
If luthier would be interested I'm here...

Cataplasma
09-02-2011, 01:29 PM
Europe will not help us politically, and there never will be able to help with the defense of the Mediterranean Sea even though the control of European borders is not only Italy but also Greece and Spain and Portugal and even France and Malta.
Italy to return strong and healthy detachment from Europe and must be independent.

Xilon if you want to be loved from people start reading and adopting the forum's rules.
Political subjects are banned...

Xilon_x
09-02-2011, 01:30 PM
Remeeber in past STORY Benito Mussolini call mediterrain sea in latino lenguagge " MARE NOSTRUM" and Benito Mussolin call italy peoples not ITALIANS PEOPLES (popolo italiano) but ITALIC PEOPLES ( POPOLO ITALICO).

ECV56_Guevara
09-02-2011, 01:33 PM
Manu, You will be surprised but, the same that you wrote, could apply to a lot of countries. Sometimes i feel the same about mine. Sometimes I love it.
Italy it´s a beatifull country. I was there a few years ago. I love Birndisi, Venecia and Roma of course. Love your food, your women, your wine. Your landscapes and your sense of humour your history and your art. I´m from Argentina, and of course, my grandparents are from italy (Cattalnisetta, is that correctly written?) and from Croatia. My surname is italian. Every country in the world has issues, and thing to be proud of. Even the more poor or the worst administrated ones. Sorry for the Ot.

Cataplasma
09-02-2011, 01:37 PM
Remeeber in past STORY Benito Mussolini call mediterrain sea in latino lenguagge " MARE NOSTRUM" and Benito Mussolin call italy peoples not ITALIANS PEOPLES (popolo italiano) but ITALIC PEOPLES ( POPOLO ITALICO).

Qualcuno cacci Xilon.

Please someone ban Xilon.

6S.Tamat
09-02-2011, 01:41 PM
Qualcuno cacci Xilon.

Please someone ban Xilon.

lol another ban in his badge!

I agree with Cataplasma obviously.

Xilon_x
09-02-2011, 01:43 PM
yes much italian live to much nation in the world you find italian peoples and italian surname in AUSTRALIA CANADA (expecialy TORONTO) ARGENTINA (expecialy la plaza to buenos aires) U.S.A. NEW YORK and CONNEcticut massachusetts pennsilvanya NORTH EAST U.S.A. and you find italian surname also in U.K. also in THAILANDIA and to PHILIPPINES.

6S.Manu
09-02-2011, 01:46 PM
Manu, You will be surprised but, the same that you wrote, could apply to a lot of countries. Sometimes i feel the same about mine. Sometimes I love it.
Italy it´s a beatifull country. I was there a few years ago. I love Birndisi, Venecia and Roma of course. Love your food, your women, your wine. Your landscapes and your sense of humour your history and your art. I´m from Argentina, and of course, my grandparents are from italy (Cattalnisetta, is that correctly written?) and from Croatia. My surname is italian. Every country in the world has issues, and thing to be proud of. Even the more poor or the worst administrated ones. Sorry for the Ot.

I know my friend, sadly Argentina got a lot of problems too. :-(

Still I can be proud for the past of my country, but I'm living in the present... and this present is shameful.

And anyway l like the world citizen concept.

Caltanissetta, it's a difficult name. :-)

Xilon_x
09-02-2011, 01:47 PM
signor cataplasma era solo una parentesi di storia niente di male.
Mr. cataplasma was only a parenthesis in history nothing wrong.

Rickusty
09-02-2011, 01:57 PM
Another one here, chalk it up on your blackboard
Italian 100% , even though I got to live in Canada, Scotland, and now Russia (from next month on... fingers crossed).

Our country is amazingly beautiful, we have a great, unbelievable, incredible past.
I agree that our country is in big, HUGE troubles.... but the problem IMO just lies in the people...
The worst enemy of an italian is.... another italian unfortunately.

I often don't feel "at home" in my own country to be honest, and that's terrible.

I remember a great thought written by a german philosopher (If I'm not mistaken) that said:
"The Italians always complain about something... hence, they're living fine" :cool:

Having returned from a long holiday in the distant Uzbekistan recently has made me realize what is like living under a dictatorship in reality...

But we're drifting a little bit off topic here...

Cheers
Rick

Xilon_x
09-02-2011, 02:02 PM
you're not off topic
're not talking about current politics and politicians.
but you're talking about history.
so for me no problem can also continue.

Shagrathss
09-02-2011, 02:03 PM
presente!

Cataplasma
09-02-2011, 02:09 PM
signor cataplasma era solo una parentesi di storia niente di male.
Mr. cataplasma was only a parenthesis in history nothing wrong.

Si, in riferimento a precedenti deliranti affermazioni indipendentistiche.
Ricordare il fascismo portandolo ad esempio, inneggiandolo o elogiandolo è in Italia, in primo luogo, un reato, ed in questo forum, in secondo luogo, bandito.
Riguardo agli stilemi comunicativi in uso durante il regime ti ricordo, ad onor del vero, che sono semplicemente, impropriamente e maccheronicamente ripresi da quelli in uso durante i fasti del periodo classico, in modo da colpire ed illudere il popolo.
Napoleone, ad onor di cronaca, fu il primo ad adottare un simile impianto comunicativo impostando il gusto del suo impero su basi classiche.
Legittimare il presente riportando in maniera distorta la storia è un'operazione ormai nota, inutile, ingiustificata e becera che denota conformismo, ignoranza e regresso sociale.

Rickusty
09-02-2011, 02:11 PM
Following up my previous post... :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9TVYCffHEE

Xilon_x
09-02-2011, 02:11 PM
talking about war and World War II and inevitable fall down 'in political speeches.
so be more 'permissive and more' moderate 'cause you're not offending anyone, but you're just talking.

Duke88
09-02-2011, 02:16 PM
Ciao a tutti, sono anch'io italiano di terra terronica :P
Comunque sia, lo scopo del topic era di cercare altri italiani all'interno del forum non quello di fare politica o di ricordare nostalgicamente periodi neri della storia italiana (anche se è giusto non dimenticare)... dai adesso ritorniamo in topic e chiudiamola qui! ;)

Xilon_x
09-02-2011, 02:17 PM
ok continuate con il vostro scopo va bene cosi.ma ricordate anche voi le regole del forum si parla solo in iglese.
REMEMBER the rules of forum speack only english for respect all comunity in this forum and if you speack mather lenguagge please after translate in english whit subtitle.

Martini
09-02-2011, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapper

Because who makes pizza is too often neapolitan...;)

Something wrong with neapolitan people? :confused:

Cataplasma
09-02-2011, 02:46 PM
REMEMBER the rules of forum speack only english for respect all comunity in this forum and if you speack mather lenguagge please after translate in english whit subtitle.

I know about that and I'm sorry, I'll "speack" english.
Anyway I wrote in italian for you and you should be grateful and happy to be one of the few people that understand what I wrote to you.

Sven
09-02-2011, 02:58 PM
I like Italy, was enjoying beautiful cities and beaches only 2 months ago. I've spoken to a lot of people and also a Dutch business man who ran a Ferrari rent store in Maranello ( Got myself a nice ride there too :grin: ) and he told me of the rotten political world and mafia in Italy, I knew about your 'president' before but after hearing his story it was still shocking. He also told me about something which reminded me of the current situation in Belgium, a North vs South conflict and a man who wanted to build a huge wall separating Italy in 2. :shock:

Way OT now... hell I hardly speak a word Italian. :oops:

Vengeanze
09-02-2011, 03:27 PM
Just a quick hijacking.

My wifes grandfather was in the royal cavalry in Italy and got shot by fascist in Albany 1943. All we got is a photo of him in his uniform. Does any of you italians know where I can get more info about the different troops and their movement etc during ww2?
Hoping to id his unit and perhaps get more info about what happened. Maybe a database where I can search on name?
I know it ain't aviation but it's ww2.

Sorry for hijack.

Cataplasma
09-02-2011, 03:45 PM
Just a quick hijacking.

My wifes grandfather was in the royal cavalry in Italy and got shot by fascist in Albany 1943. All we got is a photo of him in his uniform. Does any of you italians know where I can get more info about the different troops and their movement etc during ww2?
Hoping to id his unit and perhaps get more info about what happened. Maybe a database where I can search on name?
I know it ain't aviation but it's ww2.

Sorry for hijack.

In which regiment?
the 2nd should be the royal one, the "regimento cavalleria piemonte", can you confirm?

Or the 1st, "regimento Nizza"...?

Vengeanze
09-02-2011, 03:58 PM
In which regiment?
the 2nd should be the royal one, the "regimento cavalleria piemonte", can you confirm?

Or the 1st, "regimento Nizza"...?

Thanks for your reply. Dunno which regiment. Only know royal cavalry and that they were in Albany when they got the Kings word to return. The fascists wanted otherwise. Is it possible to tell from an old picture which regiment etc? Can't see any badges though.

Cataplasma
09-02-2011, 04:10 PM
Thanks for your reply. Dunno which regiment. Only know royal cavalry and that they were in Albany when they got the Kings word to return. The fascists wanted otherwise. Is it possible to tell from an old picture which regiment etc? Can't see any badges though.

If you can show me the picture and tell me the name of your grandfather I can try to ask and search...

Cataplasma
09-02-2011, 04:14 PM
I need a high quality scan of the picture to identify the coat of arms