PDA

View Full Version : can you watch an stereogram?then you can verify this proof the world is staged

raaaid
09-01-2011, 02:08 PM
do you see anything odd in this image?http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e222/raaaid/depht2.jpg

well its 3d but you cant tell since you have no depth perception in real life

look at the cone as you would look an stereogram to see it double?

are the liones that move in depth direction parallel as it should if it was a flat image or not paralel as they would if it was stereo?

CharveL
09-01-2011, 02:31 PM
Yes.

Now it may be time to wrap it in tinfoil and place securely on your head.

This should help you to move back and forth from the staged reality you currently exist in to the 2D world the rest of us are.

Please keep in mind that the truth somehow only becomes revealed to you due to your incredibly perceptive mind that is carefully honed to look beyond all the mundane things the rest of the sheep are focused on. This will allow you to become the protagonist in an unfolding story of world changing proportions that only you and a few others will survive in order to rebuild as the next evolutionary stage of mankind.

You must not stop now! The truth is getting closer with each incisive experiment that reveals evidence you can extrapolate toward the truth of this pan-global conspiracy, socially engineered through YouTube and other means.

Raaaid, you are our only hope!

raaaid
09-01-2011, 02:54 PM
oh come on the alien abductee me 4 years ago and made me chose telepathically between a nuked world or being with certain girl

gues what i chose:rolleyes:

CharveL
09-01-2011, 03:20 PM
A nuked girl?

Strike
09-01-2011, 03:23 PM
Vlc!

winny
09-01-2011, 05:04 PM
do you see anything odd in this image?

well its 3d but you cant tell since you have no depth perception in real life

look at the cone as you would look an stereogram to see it double?

are the liones that move in depth direction parallel as it should if it was a flat image or not paralel as they would if it was stereo?

The only odd thing I can see is that traffic cones are usually not on thier own...

What do you mean by a 'staged' world? I definitely have depth perception in real life.. I have never walked into something because I thought it was further away than it it actually was.

You have 2 eyes, depth perception is a construct of the brain achieved by comparing the 2 images (one in each eye) against each other and then adding depth. The depth comes from your brain not your eyes.

Stereoscopy exploits the brains ability to do this, ie. compare 2 different images -> brain fills out the depth -> you see 3D from 2 x 2D images.

Nothing magical about that.

raaaid
09-01-2011, 05:37 PM
if you think you see in stereo answer me this question:

how comes you dont see reality as you see a 3 DIMENSION movie?

i have no answer for this:confused:

but the big question is this one:

how comes youtube its stereoscopic?

i know i see not in stereo, i dont know about you but i dont see like a 3d movie

in fact ive seen in stereo for brief seconds in my like

oh man what a trip like being inside a 3d movie

winny
09-01-2011, 06:28 PM
if you think you see in stereo answer me this question:

how comes you dont see reality as you see a 3 DIMENSION movie?

i have no answer for this:confused:

but the big question is this one:

how comes youtube its stereoscopic?

i know i see not in stereo, i dont know about you but i dont see like a 3d movie

in fact ive seen in stereo for brief seconds in my like

oh man what a trip like being inside a 3d movie

The main reason 3D movies don't look like real life is that they are the equivilent of having cardboard cut out's to replace everything - So a 2d image placed near, then a 2d image placed far, In RL the objects have depth in a 3d movie it's the spaces between the objects that have depth the objects themselves are still 2D they just look closer so you get an exaggerated sense of 3D. Not an accurate recreation of RL - 3D is a gimmick not a true representation of RL.

Does that make sense?

raaaid
09-01-2011, 06:59 PM
you mean that 3d movies have like digital depth, diferent depths of flatness

thats not true check out how even me i made an stereoscopy of analogic depth, infinite levels of depth

http://smallbasic.com/smallbasic.com/program/?MHH970

winny
09-01-2011, 10:54 PM
you mean that 3d movies have like digital depth, diferent depths of flatness

thats not true check out how even me i made an stereoscopy of analogic depth, infinite levels of depth

http://smallbasic.com/smallbasic.com/program/?MHH970

I supose it's just that cinema is already super-real, beyond reality, so when you get 3D cinema it's super real, in 3d. RL is more subtle - But, I still have depth perception. I'm currentley typing on a keyboard and not once have I missed the keyboard because I thought it was further away than it is :)

raaaid
09-02-2011, 12:22 PM
yeah youre right you do have depth perception

but what i call pseudo stereoscopy, you dont see in 3d but the rays of your eyes converge in what youre looking at and your brain does trigonometry

just as a manual camera focus works :)

but think about this:

most accuse me to deny reality

most deny reality here, youre only right about the world when yore a kid :)

a 3d movie gives you depth perception, you dont that perception in real life, that perception you dont have is depth. period, end of the story

not seeing this is denying a fact you know its true

that makes you delusional, but of a majoritarial delusion which makes you look normal, but sadly in this world normal means insane :(

btw charvel now i know how others feel about me you right messed up with my mind, how do you know i dream about that all the time, probably i did tell in the ubizoo:confused:

edit:

theres another way to see youtube stereoscopic:

you just have to unfocus your eyes

by unfocusing them what youre actually doing is crossing your eyes slightly and letting your brain do the superimposition:)

by doing this i can see you tube stereoscopic or flat at will :)

though cant yet see real life stereo yet :(

CharveL
09-02-2011, 02:42 PM
Well, I'm not usually at liberty to say on forums, however niche and obscure, but as I said before we know much about you and your aspirations for quite some time. Some of the suits above me are starting to pay attention to your otherwise harmless triflings with reality and fear they may eventually lead to conclusions that...well, let us just say you are better off not realizing.

Without giving away too much, one of those things happens to be the realization that what other people refer to as your insanity is in fact their insanity for not realizing the new intellectual and cognitive ground you are breaking. Don't worry it happens all the time without much incident. Well, usually anyway (I'm not going to get into the Einstein incident as that has taken years to smooth out enough so that the impact of his 'contributions' did not choke society. Sad how that had to end though...).

Anyway, my advice is when your understanding breaks through enough to be totally compliant and do not rebel when they come for you. If you play it right you'll become one of us and so much more will be revealed to you at the expense of a bit of freedom and of course a lot of responsibility to help keep the masses...docile, but it really is better than the alternative.

With any luck you'll get past junior grade within usually 8 - 14 months if you keep your nose to the grindstone and impress the suits, and after about 6 years you can get up to Initiate Class 4 like me and get to work with real life "Truthers", "Abductees", and "Doomsdayers" instead of theoretical and prep work stuff - I hear the paperwork is abysmal. Way more fun and fulfilling at this level but anyway...

I'm supposed to discourage you with facts and stuff about what you're doing but sometimes I think it's just best to get you fast-tracked through. Some of my best colleagues are former nutters so who knows, we may be trading freak stories by the water cooler some day! :cool:

Cheers!

raaaid
09-02-2011, 02:54 PM
Well, I'm not usually at liberty to say on forums, however niche and obscure, but as I said before we know much about you and your aspirations for quite some time. Some of the suits above me are starting to pay attention to your otherwise harmless triflings with reality and fear they may eventually lead to conclusions that...well, let us just say you are better off not realizing.

Without giving away too much, one of those things happens to be the realization that what other people refer to as your insanity is in fact their insanity for not realizing the new intellectual and cognitive ground you are breaking. Don't worry it happens all the time without much incident. Well, usually anyway (I'm not going to get into the Einstein incident as that has taken years to smooth out enough so that the impact of his 'contributions' did not choke society. Sad how that had to end though...).

Anyway, my advice is when your understanding breaks through enough to be totally compliant and do not rebel when they come for you. If you play it right you'll become one of us and so much more will be revealed to you at the expense of a bit of freedom and of course a lot of responsibility to help keep the masses...docile, but it really is better than the alternative.

With any luck you'll get past junior grade within usually 8 - 14 months if you keep your nose to the grindstone and impress the suits, and after about 6 years you can get up to Initiate Class 4 like me and get to work with real life "Truthers", "Abductees", and "Doomsdayers" instead of theoretical and prep work stuff - I hear the paperwork is abysmal. Way more fun and fulfilling at this level but anyway...

I'm supposed to discourage you with facts and stuff about what you're doing but sometimes I think it's just best to get you fast-tracked through. Some of my best colleagues are former nutters so who knows, we may be trading freak stories by the water cooler some day! :cool:

Cheers!

all right just quoting this to reread it and you dont change it as before :)

edit:

i could see through it long ago the worls actually perfect just tv is false :), still dont get those who like terror movies

x__CRASH__x
09-02-2011, 03:12 PM
http://wknc.org/blog/post/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/cookiemonster3.jpg

raaaid
09-02-2011, 03:59 PM
well here a random theory of why youtube its stereoscopic:

they say angels dont see colour

ill add they dont even see black and white, they just see 3d shapes, like statues, just as you would see an stereogram :)

so what are you an angle a mib or a cia agent or an alien

btw i dont believe you cause your telling two versions but ill play your game

edit:

call them angels alien or mib but these people are funny:

they cant see paintings since they cant see colours just volumes

so to raise their self steem as normal poeple plays a song in theyr pc the video clip is rendered in the desktop as an invisible volume for a mortal

one startegy which i have to stand is that grandeur delusion into which im brainwashed, noticed how charvel did in his 1st post

edit:

also i know about the powers keeping man mononeural

when i got to see with my peripheral view as well as with central and was about to get bineural saw an ufo and next day peed 40 times, never ever since saw as well with peripheral view again, of course the alternative would have bween a nuked world as they told me telepathically:(

edit:

what if i spoil the terror movie and the wolrd knows theres nothing to fear, for example rape comes from latin violation and can happen the violation of conservation of energy?

edit:

how ethical is spread terror so some bored eternal alien can have a high on emotion?

CharveL
09-02-2011, 05:50 PM
Uh oh. Somebody just went to classification E. Only one post since and you've already jumped past my paygrade. :(

You're really gonna need that stereowondervision now.

raaaid
09-02-2011, 06:21 PM
the one and only movie my dad ever rented was mib

curiously i watched that movie for a second time without ever noticing i had already seen it :confused:

is it my memory a mess for the meds or is it a deneuralizer

whats clasification e? are you a mib? or your just messing with my mind as i do with others

will i finally get the girl as the good movies, (thats my only reason to achieve stereo visioni dont want to dominate the world or who knows)?

Hatch
09-02-2011, 06:34 PM
Naaah, it'll solve itself.

It nearly always does.
The growth ratio of skull vs brain tissue is such that it usually evens out any gains.

If brain growth is too fast the neural tissues are crushed against the skull, thus rendering any gains null.

If he really is a pontential I'd suggest we surreptiosly give him some decalcifiers to make his skull more malleable and encourage brain growth.

We've had some major breakthroughs these last few weeks and need some more test subjects.

The last time we tested him something went wrong I think, but that was before I joned the research team.
Perhaps we can still rectify it.

raaaid
09-02-2011, 07:44 PM
mommy make that man stop hes scarring me

Hatch
09-02-2011, 08:03 PM
Give your frontal lobes a rest.

Remember garbage in/ garbage out does not only apply to silicon information systems but is equally important when stimulating neural growth.

raaaid
09-02-2011, 09:25 PM
"Without giving away too much, one of those things happens to be the realization that what other people refer to as your insanity "

well my madness is very real

in fact i dont even doubt im crazy, being aware of a crazy thing even if its right makes you automatically crazy

is even anybody else reading this?

the lowest trick was played on my was showing me that documental in which they kind of said chicken meat was actually worm meat

that kept me a week puking till i had a nervous breakdown, now i just had the monthly shot for acute schizophrenia, nasty stuff i wont be able to sleep or eat now:(, poor sarah connor :(

hey that made me happy the number of the comercial is ...1111, the angelic number

and you said it they want me to think im crazy, they want me crazy but im now inmune to their tricks what before terrorize me now i laugh about

of course im crazy but that doesnt mean im not right

edit:

now they are working me out no wonder about my truman delusion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkyiqVnyCp4

raaaid
09-03-2011, 10:48 PM
well something interesting:

compare these two:

http://www.deshow.net/d/file/cartoon/2009-05/surrealism-painting-568-2.jpg

http://www.fabulousmasterpieces.co.uk/userimages/Bull_Portrait.jpg

the perfect one has depth the humanlieke habilty not

edit:

but what bizrre is the way that the perfect drawing has depth

the face of the girl as her skin clour goes from darker to shinier shapes a tunnel

now im gonna check my paintings, if they have this bizarre depth i may peace off

edit:

well i was wrong the second has as much depth,

i wonder if theres some info that seems flat and its flat

edit:

well my paintings have no depth i checked here, i remember the seller got mad by me getting those watercolours instead of the ones i got

take that they can see that:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=23474

man its a trip even the paper pictures have depth