PDA

View Full Version : Will unflyables be made fully flyable?

Tavingon
08-31-2011, 10:19 PM
Will this happen eventually? I'm itching to slip into the Wellington!:-D

pupo162
08-31-2011, 10:33 PM
noone knows. noone wil tell you.

my bet: NO.

higly unlikely the devs will waste their time making more minor planes flyable on this scenario.

Wellington o nthe other hand, would be a good adition

Tavingon
08-31-2011, 10:36 PM
They really should.. surely they just need to make a cockpit then take it from there. Or maybe some genious modders out there could slip them in!

Sven
08-31-2011, 10:36 PM
They announced the Aircraft development kit, that one could make cockpits I presume, so yes eventually we will see those now unflyable AI planes flyable, because their exterior is already made for the modders.

6BL Bird-Dog
08-31-2011, 11:44 PM
Will this happen eventually? I'm itching to slip into the Wellington!:-D

I hope so as there were a lot of other types of flight operations taking place during the BoB .This would allow for a greater amount of different types of missions to be created too.
It also seems a terrible waste of ecceptional modeling work not to finish each aircraft by making them flyable ,especialy seeing there are not masses of aircraft to finish at this stage in the game .

esmiol
09-01-2011, 12:47 AM
the best way is like in il2. when the SDK for plane will be out... modder will make cockpit for these plane and make them pilotable.

be patient ;)

Zorin
09-01-2011, 12:51 AM
Though could we please get one thing straight. The freelancers should charge money for their work as it is a VERY time consuming process and there can be quite a bit of money invovled on their part to get them all the blueprints and manuals they need.

So do not expect these cockpits and modifications to come for free.

Phazon
09-01-2011, 11:12 AM
I doubt new planes from scratch will ever be released for free, although its understandable variants are free as they involve little work. I'd pay for a flyable Wellington though or any other British bomber, I'm getting a little tired of the constant battle that is the Blenheim. :P

Tavingon
09-01-2011, 11:28 AM
Dlc offered for when the game is fixed.. my wallet is ready, as long as it is a fair price

Phazon
09-01-2011, 11:59 AM
Dlc offered for when the game is fixed.. my wallet is ready, as long as it is a fair price

But of course. :grin:

Plt Off JRB Meaker
09-01-2011, 01:55 PM
I doubt new planes from scratch will ever be released for free, although its understandable variants are free as they involve little work. I'd pay for a flyable Wellington though or any other British bomber, I'm getting a little tired of the constant battle that is the Blenheim. :P

Yeah,I'd be prepared to pay for a flyable Wellington,but it would have to have the same superb quality graphics for the cockpit as per the flyable aircraft we have at present.

We can dream eh?

Tavingon
09-06-2011, 10:59 PM
I'm sure they'll be some nice suprises in future patches!

Tavingon
09-20-2011, 05:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT5zQKHVakI

Get these babies flyable!

Plt Off JRB Meaker
09-20-2011, 06:06 PM
I share ya pain mate,but it's been mentioned on here before that it takes the devs six months to recreate the cockpit alone.

However I agree,the Wellington would be a fine bird to fly.

Doc_uk
09-20-2011, 07:13 PM
Dlc offered for when the game is fixed.. my wallet is ready, as long as it is a fair priceAs long as the price is right :)
Bit like, Rise of Flight :)

He111
09-22-2011, 03:37 AM
a flyable defiant shouldn't be that hard?? Hurricane cockpit and Wellington turret .. NO!! no to FRANKENSTEIN planes! :evil::evil::evil:

My wallet is ready but i'm willing to wait for realistic aircraft interiors.

Tavingon
09-24-2011, 08:41 AM
Even if I could just fly for now with a mod without the cockpit and just external view that would be fun

nearmiss
09-24-2011, 07:47 PM
Flyables from all aircraft engaged in Battle of Britain.. would be my guess the longer the devs have to stay with the Battle of Britain map.

The sooner the bugs are out the sooner things will start to pop. In the meanwhile I would expect more aircraft, and flyables as well that had any part in the BOB.

Tavingon
09-27-2011, 10:23 AM
When that SDK is out, I look forward to flying lysanders and other exotic aircraft! I hope they do not loose faith, if its put right this game will be GOOD TO GO FOR THE NEXT TEN YEARS! just like il2!