08-28-2011, 06:26 PM
identical frame of youtube from left and right position
left position :
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e222/raaaid/leftposition.jpg
right position:
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e222/raaaid/rightposition.jpg

notice you see more of the light from one side than the other

edit:

check how from the right position effectivily you see more of the light as it should be

that and that recently ive starting seeing most youtubes in stereo and sometimes on tv

edit:

pay attention to the bottom of the light the effect is more clear there

edit:

well from the lft position the edge of the arm is in the midle of the light while from the right camera is 3/4 to a side

so this confirms my stereoscopic perpetion of the video

i disocvered that the smaller the frame the better i percieve depth

these last two days only seen one video with no 3d, metropolis footage which porves the massive stage is recent

maybe vampire alien are invading the earth slowly?

just joking but the steroscopic thing now seems a fact in but i better dont tell this to my psichiatrist

edit

now im gonna give you the red pill you can take the blue and ignore me

put your finger between 1 and 3 cm from the screen and focus on the point of your finger

while it look at this video at normal size

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTvgnYGu9bg

ACE-OF-ACES
08-28-2011, 08:42 PM
That is the best proof provided thus far..

Of what I have no idea ;)

Kongo-Otto
08-28-2011, 10:06 PM
Head---> desk

winny
08-29-2011, 11:25 AM
Head---> desk

You must be getting quite a headache there...

@ Raaaid, not proof of stereoscopic youtube, just proof that 2 pictures taken from different angles look different. The screen glare isn't helping either.

raaaid
08-29-2011, 03:59 PM
"just proof that 2 pictures taken from different angles look different."

exactly, an stereoscopic effect

this is so bizarre

ive been playing the old monkey island

ITS STEREOSCOPIC 3D¡¡¡¡

i can tell

but its true what does this prove:confused:

edit:

i admit it the glare ruins the proof

but its my perception thing

could it be my brain obtaining depth from the focus?

DayGlow
08-29-2011, 07:31 PM
Proof is in the pudding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBa-bCxsZDk

raaaid
08-29-2011, 07:58 PM
yes exactly from 3 days ago i see youtube videos like looking at that crosseyed :)

btw im training my eyes :)

winny
08-29-2011, 09:50 PM
At the end of the day vision is a very very subjective thing.

The actual image on your retina is a lower resolution than you 'see', your brain fills in the rest. If your brain fills it in wrong then anything can hapen!

Anyyone who has had any sort of strong hallucination, chemically or mentally induced, will tell you that sometimes you literally can't believe your eyes. And there are 1,000's of illusions that prove this.

What you're doing by crossing your eyes is confusing your brain. It's still trying to compose the image but it can't make sense of the images it's seeing, so it fills in incorrectly. So, you get an optical illusion.

I think that's what you're doing by crossing your eyes, creating optical illusions, not unlocking some aincient long forgotten superhuman power. Human eyes are very easily tricked.

raaaid
08-30-2011, 04:00 AM
im not only seeing some flat images in 3d

i ve just been playing counterstrike online and at moments the game run at half the speed, i got so uber

i dont know if its the conection or im messing with time

i think when i scratched brand new polished tin once with my nail what i did was slowing time :)

winny
08-31-2011, 11:14 AM
Time is interesting because it's relative, but in the case of playing counterstrike the most obvious reason for slowdown is the game slowing down, not your perception or ablity to slow time.

Always look for the simplest explaination first! I don't remember anyone saying that CloD was bending time when it was running at 10 fps, they just said it was running badly :)

r0bc
08-31-2011, 08:04 PM
I've been playing Deus Ex HR in stereoscopic and it looks beautiful.

There's a you tube 3d channel here http://www.3dvisionlive.com/

raaaid
09-01-2011, 01:32 AM
i just listened in the radio its 5 am

its 3 am but in my clock its 5 am because i set my clock wrong on purpose so the sun rises at the time i want

its like the 5th time they do this

i know how crazy is this but in a way knowing its crazy makes me less crazy:

i looked to a staright line in a paper and den look through the paper as to see a double line

both lines were perfectly parallel

i open the vlc player

i notice im seeing the cone they use as symbol in 3d

i look double to it as before as looking throguh the screen

the lines that move in depth direction were clearly not paralel at all:confused:

you can test this

anybody can but what if sahkespeare was right and the world is staged :)

edit:

all right lets suppose youtube is really stereoscopic as most nowadays and the world is staged

what % of people is acting or who not?

according this video 99% of people act the stage and 1% make history

notice how at the end of this clip she says fork you to tenths of thousands peole

absolutly shocking but just commented by 1 % of people some say she said thank you what do you think ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46m-pxklCNQ

DayGlow
09-01-2011, 04:47 AM
Time is interesting because it's relative, but in the case of playing counterstrike the most obvious reason for slowdown is the game slowing down, not your perception or ablity to slow time.

Always look for the simplest explaination first! I don't remember anyone saying that CloD was bending time when it was running at 10 fps, they just said it was running badly :)

No because CloD is set in 1942 and since it's the past you are merely replaying time slower, not actually slowing down time.

raaaid
09-01-2011, 05:27 AM
anyones whos had an accident can tell that time perception can be slowed down

its also that time ¡ scratched brand new polished tin with my nail noticely after not getting much sleep, tried many time after without succes

also when time appeared to slow down while playing counterstrike i became so uber against human players...

normally i get negative score, that one i did 17 kills per 3 deads, i even faced 3 guys alone and kill the 3 with 3 headshots, hell it was going at a 1/4 speed

speculum jockey
09-01-2011, 05:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46m-pxklCNQ

Jesus! All I can hear is the real-time AutotuneTM trying to make it sound like she can actually sing. Any more Autotune, and she's sound like the GPS in my car. Hell the engine's in Cliffs of Dover sound more natural than her. What's her appeal besides eye candy (which is strange since I see more attractive girls than her every time I go outside, plus most of them are not a cheeseburger away from being 200lbs)?

Try listening to the following: No computer mixing or tuning, just people playing instruments and singing with their own voices. They're all available on youtube.

"Wayward Son" by Kansas
"Go Your Own Way" by Fleetwood Mac
"More than a Feeling" by Boston
"Can't Hurry Love" By the Supremes
"Superstition" by Stevie Wonder
"You're So Vain" by Carly Simon
"Hold On" by Wilson Phillips
"The End" by The Doors
"China Grove" by the Doobie Brothers"

Warning: None of these artists are a walking pair of breasts who were created by a studio and are only famous because they made music videos that teenaged boys and creepy older men like to masturbate to.

raaaid
09-01-2011, 05:50 AM
actually singers lke her have a very powerfull picth in the voice

jim morrison has the force in the graves katy perry and rihanna in the acutes

btw you should try also modern music

also you dont know how katy perry voice sounds like your speakers have "noise" supresion

this is real life man not movies, the only way to apreciate a singer voice is with cheap headphones

do you know that story about an unhappy king who was prescribed to heal the shirt of a happy man?

guess what ehn they found a happy man he used no shirt :)

edit:

try this:

get the cheapest headphones you can get which cover completely your ear and then tell me you dont like perry or rihanna, man those voices inspire owe but you need the right headphones

speculum jockey
09-01-2011, 12:47 PM
get the cheapest headphones you can get which cover completely your ear and then tell me you dont like perry or rihanna, man those voices inspire owe but you need the right headphones

Nobody thinks they can sing, nobody thinks they can write, nobody thinks they are actually real vocalists, just eye candy. Want to know why Chris Brown beat up Rihanna? Because she wouldn't stop singing around the house.

Point me to a Katey Perry music video or concert where she doesn't intentionally wear some costume to draw 99% of the attention towards her breasts?

Same with Rihanna, but usually her butt instead.

raaaid
09-01-2011, 01:24 PM
oh man like being beautifull its a crime

i admit it if margaret tacher had the most amazing voice in the world id still wouldnt liker

winny
09-01-2011, 03:54 PM
I've worked in Recording studios and I've also worked live. Cheap headphones suck. They don't have the dynamic range.

Jockey's list of tunes is like an A-Z of good recordings. All, interestingly, 70's recordings which was the last real analogue decade of music, digital hit in the 80's and it's been a little 'cold' sounding since.

Re: modern Pop, there's so much sound processing going on in most of that genre that it's hard to tell where the singer begins and the computer ends...

Rihanna sounds a lot better than KP, (at least she's got a bit of something in her voice). Sad truth is you don't really need to be able to sing well to be a singer these days. It used to be that that type of singer would get found out as soon as they sang live but these days even that can be got round.. As mentioned earlier Autotune is in widespread use.

If you spend upwards of £100 on a pair of good 'true' headphones i think that would make your head explode, massive difference.

raaaid
09-01-2011, 05:06 PM
oh should i mention i also love paris hilton and britney spears :)

i like from britneys she doesnt cut her brething in songs and her styile

and paris hilton tells you dare to dream :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM-gBByr6x4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32DwYTRmmto

winny
09-01-2011, 05:21 PM
oh should i mention i also love paris hilton and britney spears :)

i like from britneys she doesnt cut her brething in songs and her styile

and paris hilton tells you dare to dream :)

Paris Hilton's autotuner is the most overworked piece of equipment in the world, ever. :)

raaaid
09-01-2011, 05:34 PM
i like all these girls cause they have honest eyes, i trust that most

most people cant perceive what this woman does with the eyes, watch it twice and pay attention to both her eys at the same time

id say she has artificial eyes and probably not from very far from the future

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXvJBZE8-BA

omg whats she doing broadcasting tv

edit:

if you wonder if someone is a borg, there are a lot in tv, look at their eyes, eventually theyll do this:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e222/raaaid/1522_rajoy.jpg

that freaks me out they open the eyes much much more than a not transhuman would do