PDA

View Full Version : if the mayas were crossed eyed and binoculathey could tell star distance just looking

raaaid
08-23-2011, 09:04 PM
i discovered this while meditating crosseyed to see double

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e222/raaaid/Imagen0067.jpg

probably mayas had conversations like this:

do you see that star?

the close one?

not the far away one :)

ATAG_Doc
08-23-2011, 09:08 PM
This is deep.

raaaid
08-23-2011, 09:26 PM
according my research we use sight all wrong

if you look crosseyed, even slightly and let your brain do the superposition instead of the eyes the eyes become a device that can measure distance from zero to infinite:

zero distance: the dot is on the edge of the intesection of both visions of each eye

infinite distance: the dot is in the midle of the intersection

and why every cartoon is crosseyed, could actually be more atractive for being the natural way?

also probably the metals we ingest screw our vision :(

winny
08-23-2011, 11:13 PM
according my research we use sight all wrong

if you look crosseyed, even slightly and let your brain do the superposition instead of the eyes the eyes become a device that can measure distance from zero to infinite:

zero distance: the dot is on the edge of the intesection of both visions of each eye

infinite distance: the dot is in the midle of the intersection

and why every cartoon is crosseyed, could actually be more atractive for being the natural way?

also probably the metals we ingest screw our vision :(

I think your logic is a bit wrong on this one.

How can two eyes 2cm apart measure the distance to a star that is 2 million light years away?

That's 14,696,563,427,345,637,530 miles away. Give or take a few..

The number above is... deep breath...

Fourteen quintillion, Six hundred and ninety six quadrillion, five hundred and sixty three trillion, four hundred and twenty seven billion, three hundred and forty five million, six hundred and thirty seven thousand, five hundred and thirty miles.

They currently use parallax to measure up to a couple of thousand light years, after that it becomes such a small movement that it's undetectable. From there onwards they are pretty much guessing. (There could be as much as a 20% error margin for distances over a few thousand light years)

So no, I don't think the Mayans could measure stellar distances. We can't either.

raaaid
08-23-2011, 11:43 PM
the fake science taught in schools promoted by petrol companies dont want you to know this:

im not explaining very well and got it reversed ill try again:

if i look to a road corsseyed that vanishes in infinity this is what i see:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e222/raaaid/Imagen0068.jpg

and this effect is independent of my eyes distance

check how this way i can know zero distance infinite distance and anywhere in the midel

winny
08-24-2011, 12:25 AM
the fake science taught in schools promoted by petrol companies dont want you to know this:
l

Why?

So every scientist/astronomer in the world is lying? What about all the stuff that was discovered before petrol? And what has the distance to stars got to do with petrol?

raaaid
08-24-2011, 12:36 AM
oh its not the stars is just to keep people dumb and docile

the romans invented that with the circus and lead plumbimg

now we have meds masively in water and nobody complains but us the wackos can you believe it?

i did an experiment:

what i do with the eyes of crossing them and see a staright that goes away as V cant do it with the camera maybe its a percpetion thing not sure

edit:

now this is odd, my first post is wrong but im still onto something:

i just tested looking on counterstrike to an staright line:

the line apeeared vertical however much i turned the camera always an I

but if i cross my eyes and look at a real straight line I i see it V

so odd im onto something wild on human perception, oh and though i have 8 dioptires of shortsightedness i use glasses no more, my moms amazed as i read small advertisements far away without glasses :)

glasses, worse than fluorine

CharveL
08-24-2011, 03:04 PM
I think your logic is a bit wrong on this one.

How can two eyes 2cm apart measure the distance to a star that is 2 million light years away?

That's 14,696,563,427,345,637,530 miles away. Give or take a few..

The number above is... deep breath...

Fourteen quintillion, Six hundred and ninety six quadrillion, five hundred and sixty three trillion, four hundred and twenty seven billion, three hundred and forty five million, six hundred and thirty seven thousand, five hundred and thirty miles.

They currently use parallax to measure up to a couple of thousand light years, after that it becomes such a small movement that it's undetectable. From there onwards they are pretty much guessing. (There could be as much as a 20% error margin for distances over a few thousand light years)

So no, I don't think the Mayans could measure stellar distances. We can't either.

I think they are using variable stars in some way to measure distance for those farther than parallax can do.

And raaid. I think it's almost time to bring you in for reprogramming.

The upper-management has been a bit concerned about you of late that you are becoming much to "aware" of processes that the docile masses take for granted and we don't want you becoming the heroine of some new Hollywood-like movie where you overthrow us.

That would not be good for business so it's best you report in either at your local gas station or behind the curtain at your local black-suit habadashery so we can make the process more bearable for you. Otherwise we may have to continue tracking you with the usual satellites, streetcams, tapped phones, and tv-cams until the ideal moment arrives. We could always wait for the newly formulated chem-trails in your area to take effect but that'll depend on how much farther you intend to dig into things.

Resistance is ultimately futile so make things easier on yourself.

Signed,
CharveL
Overseer 2nd grade

TomcatViP
08-24-2011, 03:38 PM
Yeah Charv is right : it's time for you for a repo mambo :cool:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repo_Men

raaaid
08-24-2011, 06:01 PM
haha you caught me, my plan is to become superhuman and ovethrow the system:

find a way to boost the mind as to at least be able to scan others minds and share it with the world

do you imagine a world without lies and the now allmighty baddies exposed to sahme seelling sunflower seeds on the strrets

winking slightly strong i stimulate the pineal gland calcified in adults by fluorine which acumulates most there, i know cause this not only improves my sight but makes me see triple sometimes, an optometrist taught me to do this

meditating while seeing double i develope the corpus callosum by increasing hugely the info going through it connecting both hemispheres

incidentally teh corpus callosum is the only part of the brain that can be developed

most probably i wont succed and maybe end one eyed or epileptic but the prizes worth the chance :)

edit:

omg was gonna play countestrike and then see the screen in stereoscopic 3d just as a 3d movie as i had done sometimes and i just discovered what i did:

look very vey slightly crossed eye and let the brain do the suoperposition

i think if i master seeing very slightly double i will recover the lost in devolved humans 3d perception

i was overdoing the seeing double, its more difficult seeing slightly double than a lot double

apparently the way a human should look should be not converging the eyes on the object but crossing the rays from the eyes before the object

isnt it curious that when you have any artifical steroscopic perception you are actually looking slightly crosseyed?

winny
08-24-2011, 08:32 PM
Your family must think you're crazy, sitting there blinking really hard whist going crosseyed.

raaaid
08-24-2011, 10:13 PM
oh no its not blinking hard just very slightly stronger than usual

as for lokking crosseyed is not tha much i converge my eyes at 30 cm which is unnoticeable

anyway i try not to do it in front of people

btw im crazy and proud to be so :)

slightly deluysioanl

winny
08-24-2011, 11:06 PM
oh no its not blinking hard just very slightly stronger than usual

as for lokking crosseyed is not tha much i converge my eyes at 30 cm which is unnoticeable

anyway i try not to do it in front of people

btw im crazy and proud to be so :)

slightly deluysioanl

Good. The world's full of normality.

I like your posts, they are so leftfield they come in from the right.

I think you could well be looking for stuff that isn't there, but I'm quite cynical.

Why the Mayans? 2012?

BadAim
08-25-2011, 12:22 PM
I was going to reply to this thread cross eyed, but I accidentally discovered a quantum singularity in my room while doing so, and I'm now disin

BadAim
08-25-2011, 12:27 PM
tegrating. Wow, I've passed through the singularity and come out in another post. Curious.

raaaid
08-25-2011, 01:01 PM
i would link you to a video about the mayas but is in spanish

the mayas got crosseyed and elongated their heads on purpose

it was not aesthetics but to change perception and do superhuman psi things

i have done some superhuman things in my life so i know this abilities are posible:

i levitated as a kid

i cut a flying fly in half with a blade in my only try ever

i can influence flys and touch them esily

i can influence people on online games and make them go the way i want

sometimes i have read peoples minds while playing online, brief expresions like sheet

sometimes i see peoples aura

once i scratched tin with my nail after not getting much sleep

i got to see with my peripheral view as well as with central for seconds sometimes

most of the time i know whatim gonna here next with two seconds advance

id say we use a 0.0000001% of our capabilities
i want to get to the control panel of my brain and control all these sporadic abilities

its supressed the real abilities of man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwkLNLUBcWc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NqpvHtARrM

Kongo-Otto
08-25-2011, 02:38 PM
Head---->desk

Strike
08-25-2011, 02:57 PM
id say we use a 0.0000001% of our capabilities
i want to get to the control panel of my brain and control all these sporadic abilities

its supressed the real abilities of man:

So basically you need to gain a little more XP first. Then you level up, and you can spend your xp points wisely and choose +1 levitation, Auravision and psi levels. Once you do, give us some feedback. If you can fly, I'm spending my earned points when I levelup on levitation too! Does flying count if you jump inside an accelerating elevator going downwards? I swear I had some hangtime last time I jumped in an elevator!

No really raaaid, I also believe that humans still have unexplored capabilities, but somehow I feel they are in our genes, waiting for the future. Scientists already believe we're going to loose our little-toes in a few generations. I dunno, I guess humanity will miss it. But maybe that's the key feature that's crippling us from using our levitation?

Dude raaaid, seriously, don't make me have a conversation with you :P Although your theories are straight-forward and very honest, I feel you are just emptying your brain's thoughts as they appear. I believe most humans think like you do, it's just how the brain works, but most of us rationalize and discard our own imagination's ideas before we stop believing them, or posting them on flightsim forums. I don't know. Maybe there was a mouse like you once... many million years ago, that all he wanted to do was fly. He believed in it so badly, it was all he kept telling his kids, and then they passed it down for generations. His legacy is known as a modern bat :P Who knows.

winny
08-25-2011, 03:07 PM
i have done some superhuman things in my life so i know this abilities are posible:

i levitated as a kid

i cut a flying fly in half with a blade in my only try ever

i can influence flys and touch them esily

i can influence people on online games and make them go the way i want

sometimes i have read peoples minds while playing online, brief expresions like sheet

sometimes i see peoples aura

once i scratched tin with my nail after not getting much sleep

i got to see with my peripheral view as well as with central for seconds sometimes

Levitated? Extreme fly catching? Fly mind bending? Predicting peoples behaviour onlne (isn't that just called being good at a game, anticipating peoples movements etc?), tin scratching... With the exception of the levitating (c'mon really?:)) none of that is very 'superhuman'

Although, it is interesting trying to use your peripheral vision more, you suddenly become aware of just how wide your field of vision is, but, like you said, it's hard to do.

Ze-Jamz
08-25-2011, 03:52 PM
Levitated? Extreme fly catching? Fly mind bending? Predicting peoples behaviour onlne (isn't that just called being good at a game, anticipating peoples movements etc?), tin scratching... With the exception of the levitating (c'mon really?:)) none of that is very 'superhuman'

Agreed..

Come on Raaid, these are easy things..playground stuff

:rolleyes::-o

brilliant

raaaid
08-25-2011, 05:45 PM
i think i was right:

you have to cross the rays of your eyes in the miodel of the object youre looking at :) not on it as everybody does, gues what everybody does it wrong probably due to a calcified pineal gland as every adult have, is an scientific fact fluorine acumulates the most in the pineal gland

by doing this i can have a perception like in a 3d movie, not much a litle

what if before jesus humans were superhuman and the got poison but lead plumbing and fluorine and the stage was made as shakesperae said

i know how crazy this sounds but do you believe that man passed from living in caves to constructing the piramids? man is devolving fast and muse suggest this is a posible future if man enhances with machines instead of naturally:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmwRQqJsegw

im mnaging to have a slight like 3d movie effect by controlling conciously the parallax of my eyes

also its the 8 dioptries of shortsightedness

i dont see perfect yet but quite well enough as to not need glasses any more and it improves each day :)

edit:

and if you dont think yet im crazy this is gonna do it:

we lost our depth perception by the posions spread for long by the holy roman empire

in fact tv and games are in perfect 3d

you just cant tell cause you have no depth perception only can have it by now with artificial 3d

i know tv and games and youtube videos are in 3d

ive seen it with my own eyes

but take it lightly even myself take it probably as a suggestive hallucination :)

edit:

omg what a trip im seeing this video like a 3d movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTvgnYGu9bg&feature=relmfu

i know i know its suggestion

but ponder this what if im right

i wont speculate but a fact is a fact the shadows figures i percieve them at different depths the opening piano is a blast

in a number game monkeys score tenths of times better than humans

i bet adding lead to gasoline was actually more expensive than non lead gas

now we have no lead but guess what they put mercury on modern lamps

haha its actually funny, lifes like a childs movie :)

edit:

its liek wow definitly that video is in 3d

i dont apreciate 3d all the time but when i do its like WOW

in fact i cant wacth it fully i get so excited about it that i return here to tell about it

edit:

this is interesting:

if i look normally at the neutron star video i see it normal, flat

but if i look very slightly crosseyed see it after some seconds of doing that exactly as i would see a 3d

ive seen sometimes like in a 3d movie since i started mind exercises 4 years ago in real life

but ive seen it also in tv and fps games

and now see it in a youtube video and know how to control this depth perception

sorry to be so talkative i actually write what comes first to my mind but im so excited, what if i achieve enlightenment as the pyramids constructors were :)

Davedog74
08-25-2011, 07:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MeaaCwBW28

raaaid
08-25-2011, 07:38 PM
oh the machines are beatiufll things in my fantasy world:

its the cyborgs to be afarid of

when i was about to get my world record at gtr evo stress made me have some hallucinations

wild wild then i read some bs about a record going through a hurricane back in time :)

i saw some super giant tesla coils in las vegas in tv

and in the history channel i saw this jewl

jump to 11:00 and watch this phisicist proclaiming he is becoming god, not a god but GOD :grin:

does it sound familiar? i bet certain book was written in the future

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxhKSe3kfFQ

and talking on driving through a hurricane back in time:

check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbDEqErtakk

yes that machine is remoted control

cyborgs love understeering to calculate the exact cornering speed

but normal humans prefer to use oversteering(just as ny plane fighter) to use the force on predicting a big failure

machines are actually beatifull machines cyborgs are brief in any time line:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yYMTK356Y8

edit:

oh the neutorn star video is priceless:

i can check when they use blue screen or not with my depth percetpion, they play with that all the time

and have you checked how the video plays with depth all the time, its like made to be seen in 3d

and dont miss the vertical hipnotic bars that appear in thwe behind screen of the video briefly, yes if you record tv witha mobil you can see some bizarre verticals bars at certain distances

edit:

well im onto something flaming hot here, i cant sleep from excitement, that and the coffe i had cause the so much fun im having :)

i can control my depth perception in real life by now, not normally but i can do it for examplo looking at my bed from the feet

if i look normally i see it flat

but if i cross slightly my eyes as to offset both images slightly my brain overimposes them giving me a 3d effect

this is thrilling

i know for what i rememebr i havent ever had 3d pereption

i dont know about the rest, i dont even know if the rest are acting im just sure of what i perceive not what it is what i percieve and that my family loves me about the rest im unsure

but seems converging the eyes objective is to have more or less depth perception

the more you cross your eyes the more exagerated the depth perception is as long as you dont start seeing double which means your brain stooped overimposing the images

also my shortsightedness is healing by the minute

could magicians be real? you know people with powers pretending :)

edit:

check out this stereogram and think about this:

how can your brain overimpose both images if from an optical geometry this is imposible, the vertical lines would shape an X

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5nqthFTD2mIQkj5H0WpI6sthQfWnDM Zqhb2v_pvhEZAmdeEWc4w

edit:

hey check this sublimnal:

in the last second of the wormhole racing video appears a momified hand:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbDEqErtakk&feature=player_embedded

does anybody else see it or is it an hallucination?