PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on selling sites.

ScottDmac
08-23-2011, 02:15 PM
Need advice on selling sites.

Anyone knows of good sites to post items for sale.
Neighbor is selling or upgrading in trucks boats and stuff. Or down grading I didn’t ask.
I live in Canada PEI.

PS I have their computer to work on yet and when it's up and running shell fish for me :-D

Thanks

Anyhelp.

Rattlehead
08-23-2011, 04:57 PM
Try Ebay.

ScottDmac
08-23-2011, 06:04 PM
I never heard of ebay

ATAG_Doc
08-28-2011, 05:51 AM
huh?

whoarmongar
08-28-2011, 06:37 AM
Try Google, then google Ebay.

ATAG_Doc
09-02-2011, 07:09 PM
If you don't know what google is then go to bing and search for msn. Then from msn do a search for google. Then on google search for ebay. But don't miss a step because you'll be forced off the information superhighway due to a lot of construction ongoing between msn and google and there is not an on ramp back to the superhighway for a very long time and you'll have to just turn around and go all the way back and start over again adding an hour to your trip.

Iku_es
09-02-2011, 07:33 PM
Click Here.. Ebay Canada (http://www.ebay.ca)

If you don't know what google is then go to bing and search for msn. Then from msn do a search for google. Then on google search for ebay. But don't miss a step because you'll be forced off the information superhighway due to a lot of construction ongoing between msn and google and there is not an on ramp back to the superhighway for a very long time and you'll have to just turn around and go all the way back and start over again adding an hour to your trip.

Oh man ... , the coffee went through my nose to the keyboard when I read this... LOL.

I should add: do not search Google in google or internet will stop working :D

ScottDmac
09-06-2011, 04:42 PM
Just kidding I love eBay!
I buy most of my computer parts off e-bay if not I go to ncix.
Plus I have a College Business Information Technology – only one year under my belt and never looked back but, just bragging.
Been back there when Google first hit the scene and soon found out it was the search engine for me to find adult material. You had to go through different search engines at one time to find what you were looking for… EX: forget that too many to list.
But Google grew
I stick to Google and I wonder if any other search engines are still alive after all these years …
I posted it on some local stuff and the lady is happy and shell fish I can’t get enough of.

PS: Sorry Iku_es I’ve had similar stuff go up my nose reading some post. : o )
PS:2 I was on the internet when everywere in the world took long time to load up a naked picture but it was rewarding cuzz … this is on a computer and I can do it!

Sorry for the wordiness … I’m into the new frontier