PDA

View Full Version : Force feedback

pupo162
08-20-2011, 10:44 PM
Im looing for help / guidance of soemone who udnerstands how FFB works on COD /1946.

SO far i have only found the effects and how to alter them, id like to know were the "call" for these effects is made and alter them into a mod.

cheers

Ze-Jamz
08-21-2011, 09:39 AM
Im looing for help / guidance of soemone who udnerstands how FFB works on COD /1946.

SO far i have only found the effects and how to alter them, id like to know were the "call" for these effects is made and alter them into a mod.

cheers

Cant help yer here mate but id be very interested in what you come up with :)

BUMP

Vengeanze
08-21-2011, 09:56 AM
Guess you know about the different ffb files and the proggie to alter the amplitude/ratio and such?
If irc some of the ffb are grouped meaning if you want a stronger stall warning then you'll have to live with guns shaking your stick like a maniac.

There's more info in this forum somewhere but don't think anyone has talked about "calls". My guess that's deep in the code and not accesible to us.

pupo162
08-21-2011, 10:59 AM
Guess you know about the different ffb files and the proggie to alter the amplitude/ratio and such?
If irc some of the ffb are grouped meaning if you want a stronger stall warning then you'll have to live with guns shaking your stick like a maniac.

There's more info in this forum somewhere but don't think anyone has talked about "calls". My guess that's deep in the code and not accesible to us.

Thats exactly what i want to alter.

we have a shake file wich we can easely alter, but somewhere in the game, the game msut call "shake!!! the guns are firing!" and "shake!!! the idiot is spinning!!" thats waht im after.