PDA

View Full Version : Spitfire Mk I, Ia, IIa Skin Template

69th_Stonehalo
08-19-2011, 12:14 AM
Salute all!

I'm not really into the historical accurate skins, but I made this template as a potential building block for all you who really know your stuff. If you have any changes or layers that might be worth including please write to me and we can re-post the file with your corrections.

New to this template:
-Vector derived layers for all the parts of the aircraft for high resolution and easy color editing.

-Separate Layers for all parts of the original Spitfire camouflage pattern.

-Adjustable Markings, including Invasion Stripes in Full and Half back styles. Also with Wing Lead, Rudder, Cockpit Frame, Gun Port Markers, and Nose Cone Color Layers.

-Optimized Overlay for smaller file sizes. (Previous templates offer the Detailed Overlay that displays all the inner workings of the plane. This causes a 40% larger file and your game won't even recognize any changes that you may had made.)

Download it here ==> Spitfire Skin Template (http://69thvirtualfightergroup.com/Supplies/IL2CoD_Spitfire_Skin_Template.zip)

Das Attorney
08-19-2011, 12:18 AM
Thank you for this :)

Will be very useful!

EDIT: Brilliantly put together :)

Shado
08-19-2011, 07:04 AM
Thank you StoneHalo, brilliant work, thank you :)

SPUDLEY1977
09-05-2011, 05:46 PM
Stone, I have been doing some skinning and look forward to using your template. Thanks again :).

FS~Lewis
03-03-2012, 01:35 PM
Thank you StoneyHooloo....Downloaded and will use.....Hows it hangin' dude?....Good to see you still in the saddle!!!....:)