PDA

View Full Version : @Enlightened Florist - any chance of a bomber campaign??

lancerr
08-16-2011, 04:16 AM
Love the JG-51 semi-dynamic campaign but it's made me curious if tweaking it to generate bomber missions would be a simple or complex modification - which I would happily try myself if you could point me in the right direction.

TheEnlightenedFlorist
08-16-2011, 05:56 AM
If you're not aware, there's a new version (http://airwarfare.com/sow/index.php?option=com_jdownloads&Itemid=53&task=view.download&catid=4&cid=137), but it's still only for fighters. You could put yourself in a bomber by modifying a file, the hard part is making missions suitable for bombers and that has to be done in code. It would be easy enough to have you bomb airfields or random points of land, but creating more interesting targets would be much harder.

dflion
08-16-2011, 07:05 AM
'The Enlightened Florist' is doing a great job under very difficult FMB circumstances?
I think we would both like to create a 'bomber campaign', (Dynamic and Offline) the only problem is the 'incomplete FMB' which is causing a few major problems.
Hopefully after the next update by 'Luthier and Team' they might start looking at the FMB seriously, to get it working properly.

DFLion

caprera
08-16-2011, 08:55 PM
Thanks for this campaign Florist, i'm really enjoying it as a Zerstörer pilot.

I hope however that it will be improved further in the future because better targets and cooperation with other squadrons would be really complete; i don't care about a storyline, my mind runs on its own :D