PDA

View Full Version : Can somebody ask Tully over at the Ubi forum...

AndyJWest
08-15-2011, 07:14 AM
... Why calling someone an 'ignorant bigot' in a thread results in suspension, while the ignorant bigot in question gets away with entirely unsubstantiated insinuations of being on the side of looters/rioters etc? Ah, whatever, why should I give a damn? Let the bigoted trolls take over the forum, and encourage anyone actually remotely interested in helping the newbies etc out with their problems to leave - it makes it so much easier for the moderators. I hope that Tully is happy in his petty little empire...

unreasonable
08-15-2011, 10:44 AM
I would but I am banned at the UBI forum....:)

Vengeanze
08-15-2011, 11:51 AM
Tully's still there? A mod or community manager?

Sternjaeger II
08-15-2011, 12:31 PM
I don't even know why you guys bother with UBI forums anymore.. the levels reached the bottom long ago..

Ali Fish
08-15-2011, 01:30 PM
... Why calling someone an 'ignorant bigot' in a thread results in suspension, while the ignorant bigot in question gets away with entirely unsubstantiated insinuations of being on the side of looters/rioters etc? Ah, whatever, why should I give a damn? Let the bigoted trolls take over the forum, and encourage anyone actually remotely interested in helping the newbies etc out with their problems to leave - it makes it so much easier for the moderators. I hope that Tully is happy in his petty little empire...

thats the irony and result of politcal correctness being at the forefront of everyones agenda. your belief of what the person is, is at question. your belief upon the riots has nothing to do with it really because you stepped of the conversation topic by imposing your belief of the person with an insulting remark that most of you agree with, ohh the irony. let it go its not worth it in the long run.

i believe its impossible to converse accuratly these days with such biggoted idiots and to converse p[roperly involves having to only project your opinions in what feels like such an awkward way. but thats political discussion for you, when its mastered it then becomes irelevant and incapable of providing a solution to the topic at hand in the majority of tedius discussions. In this instance a "good" debate or discussion can only come in the form of all participants being of the same belief. There is no point in having a discussion of that ilk with the disagreement of others in such a manner.

ruggbutt
08-15-2011, 02:00 PM
LOL, Tully. The ignorance in that guy is amazing. Clueless would be too kind a descriptor.

Robert
08-15-2011, 02:17 PM
Is there really anything good to say about the UBI forums? I've smelled cleaner out houses than that crap hole.