08-12-2011, 03:57 PM
Hello all
ok I ve tried to build a mission
1.selected mission type dogfight
2.selected map
3.created spwan area
4.selected 5 aircraft,parked ticked,parchute picked
5.saved the mission to dogfight

When testing mission cannot spwan into cockpit just getting outside views am I doing something wrong I know iam but what? the rest of the default missions are fine help please

Ataros
08-12-2011, 04:27 PM
In aircraft properties tick "Player" checkbox.

However if you did not include any aircraft into the mission and want to spawn it then you have to run this mission in Multiplayer >> Server room (or possibly Lobby as well). Start your own password protected server and spawn aircraft in your mission.

...Another option while in external view of an aircraft try pressing Shift-F1 (or Alt-F1) to get into cockpit.

Eshark
08-12-2011, 07:05 PM
Ok Ataros
well did as you said shift f1 didnt put me into the cockpit.Also the aircraft mentioned spit was not included in the mission I had used the tigar moth.So I dont know why a lone spit should be flying around in outside view.
Is there any bugs in FMB as this happens when I try any simple mission I have created.The default missions are fine

Ataros
08-12-2011, 07:39 PM
In aircraft properties tick "Player" checkbox. This should put you in cockpit on spawn.

Eshark
08-13-2011, 08:03 AM
Hey Ataros
Ok that did the tick but let me get this straight in order for me to fly the mission I must create a single aircraft for me to fly,then create a spawn point for other players to choose an aircraft to fly if iam hosting the mission.In the past I have tried to host ,and the result was that I could choose an aircrft but no else could.
Thanks for yet again getting me out of another sticky spot Sir it is not the first time your asistance has proved to be invaluable

FG28_Kodiak
08-13-2011, 10:26 AM
To enter a Aircraft from outside view, use ALT+F1.