PDA

View Full Version : UFOs or ASCs ?

louisv
08-05-2011, 06:43 PM
from Rattlehead :
"Do UFO's exist? - Yes but they aren't alien
Did something alien really crash at Roswell? - No
Did something strange really land at Rendelsham Forest? - Maybe but not alien.
Have aliens colonized this planet before? - No
Have they visited? - No
Are abductions real? - No
Did the US government reverse-engineer alien technology and incorporate it into experimental aircraft? - No

Or are aliens and extra-terrestrial life forms nothing more than our modern-day fairies and goblins? - Yes
Figments of wild imaginations and paranoia? - Yes"

I don't agree on the last two assertions:

Or are aliens and extra-terrestrial life forms nothing more than our modern-day fairies and goblins? - No
Figments of wild imaginations and paranoia? - No"

No, just plain Americans pilots sworn to secrecy about even the fact that they are pilots, living in Nevada an otherwise normal life, flying what they probably call an ASC (for Alternative Space Craft).

So what is the U.S. Air Force Space Command for...special shuttle payloads...and a few rockets...come on. The Pentagon shelved the SR-71, and never officially replaced it and the shuttle program is over. So what do they care, they have ASC's.

I had two honest to God UFO sightings (well 3 actually, but I id'ed one, so now its a IFO..., but interesting too), two different types:

1- April '98, just looking at the sky at sunrise, one, then two ruddy colored (but not shining, apparently just reflecting sunrise colors), just literally materialized in the area of Cassiopea (from my vantage point of course, the most brilliant stars were still visible), imagine an American penny seen at 3 or 4 meters and about the same color. The objects starting moving together towards the east, the first object was moving smoothly and accelerating, the second was madly bobbing all around the first, and the bobbiness augmented as the smooth moving object was accelerating...then they just faded out like they had faded in, moving quite fast at the end. That lasted for about 15 seconds

2- The night the Canadien hockey team won against Pittsburg, at the 2010 Stanley Cup quarter finals, I was at a local café with a friend and everybody walked outside to celebrate...I mean a substantial fraction of the population of Montreal. Just as I walk outside I notice a strange orange flickering light in the sky, immobile...just like a little campfire in the sky. So I asked my friend what he thought it was and of course he answered "a helicopter...duh". Well this was no chopper, not a sound, no navigation light to speak of, and this strange flickering as if it was a giant orange star low on the horizon, but it was high is the sky. Suddenly two more campfires joined in - in a nice smooth two-ship formation - and I ask my friend again, and its so funny, he said there was probably a helicopter school having a party because of the Canadien's win... And all that time, not a sound...Then two more joined in!!! In a nice two-ship formation like the other pair. So now we had 5 little campfires in the sky silently flickering in a slight circle formation. They stayed there a good while, maybe 15 minute IIRC. I found 3 YouTube videos about it the next day, but of course all you saw was a few dots of light...not convincing at all, you would have needed a very good telephoto lens to get a convincing image, which of course I did'nt have..

But those guys thought they saw something weird too.

I reported both sightings to Mufon, they rejected the first one, because I reported it too long after the fact IIRC.

The third sighting is certainly military: at night, a low flying totally silent all black aircraft passed me at about 1500 feet. It was flying between two decks of low clouds, lit by the sodium glow of Montreal street lights, and there was a clearing on top of my house...I saw it almost from the side and below...No navigation lights (or cockpit lights for that matter), I didn't see any tail. Imagine an F117 but rounded like the B2. Pretty slick if you think about it, it would be stealthier than an F117 (newer B2 stealth technology) and you could use the F117 as decoys !!!

Now...it was totally silent. So that is a three tier stealth technology: Black so difficult to see for ground observers , Radar stealth of course and absolutely silent.

I may have revealed a few American state secrets here, but what the hell, the Chinese have everything already...

Louis

whoarmongar
08-05-2011, 11:08 PM
I also have seen a UFO, but it was most certainly not extraterestial.
It was years ago, perhaps about 1998, on salisbury plain about an hour before dusk.
I would describe it as fighter sized travelling at about 500 kts @ under 1000 ft.
It was black in colour with canard type layout with a very rounded bell shaped wing and canard wing, the tail was not apparent and certainly had no definite shape.
What was interesting was how the aircraft seemed to change shape as it manouvered depending on the viewers perspective also how quiet it was,in fact I didnt hear any engine noise but it never flew directly over me and at no time was I ever directly behind the aircraft.
After seeing it I just put it down to being some experimental stealth fighter or drone and thought I had had a sneak preview of a new aircraft but I have never seen a published photo of anything like it since.
I guess as it was so many years ago the technology has moved on and what I saw is now old hat. My guess is it was some flying testbed.

Lixma
08-05-2011, 11:23 PM
It was years ago, perhaps about 1998, on salisbury plain about an hour before dusk.....

I got this far.

ATAG_Dutch
08-05-2011, 11:42 PM
I got this far.

You did very well my friend. :)

CharveL
08-06-2011, 01:12 AM
Powerful spotlights are so cool, not only for how they look reflected against the clouds from a distance, but for the laughs you get knowing that somebody out there is naive enough to think they're 4L13NZ!!1

louisv
08-06-2011, 02:28 AM
Powerful spotlights are so cool, not only for how they look reflected against the clouds from a distance, but for the laughs you get knowing that somebody out there is naive enough to think they're 4L13NZ!!1

No clouds, and there is no way what I saw was spotlights. I have been observing the sky for decades as an amateur astronomer and as a pilot.

I majored in computer science and physics, a double major with a bent in astronomy and optics.

Your remark is a kneejerk reaction, uncalled for, not knowing the person who made it. I did not see Venus either or chinese lanterns or light reflected from glaciers or flares.

Louis

louisv
08-06-2011, 02:29 AM
I got this far.

Be happy.

louisv
08-06-2011, 02:41 AM
It was years ago, perhaps about 1998, on salisbury plain about an hour before dusk.
I would describe it as fighter sized travelling at about 500 kts @ under 1000 ft.
It was black in colour with canard type layout with a very rounded bell shaped wing and canard wing, the tail was not apparent and certainly had no definite shape...
...the technology has moved on and what I saw is now old hat. My guess is it was some flying testbed.

That is lot like my own 1994 sighting, the third one. It could very well be fully operationnal. Not a big thing really, just a better F117.

But maybe the USAF (space command), and maybe the UK, Australia, Canada respective Air Forces are possibly in on this or using them. And perhaps they are too confident of its qualities...but ETs in UFOs are such a good smokescreen.

louisv
08-06-2011, 02:45 AM
You did very well my friend. :)

(music) Smoke gets in your eyes...

Dac
08-06-2011, 03:00 AM
I saw this UFO in Washington while camping in the fall of 1995 .I was taking a piss outside of the tent and all of a sudden a flying craft came out nowhere. This metallic object hovered not far from the ridge and as soon as I zipped my fly to get a better view of the craft it began, to decent into the forest. When it landed I was shocked to see a hatch fly open and from my angle I swear I saw a family of Sasquatch's come out into plain view!

I was scared shitless but not as much as when the the tallest one spotted me and I froze in terror and fear. As this tall alien with fur looked into my eyes I was unable to move. He came right up next to me and grabbed my hand then placed a small box in side of my fist.. To be honest I really was panic stricken and I think the alien Sasquatch had a mind trick where I couldn't even move if I wanted to

All I remember after this was thinking the incident took place for a few moments but when I looked at my watch and saw the time and date of 21 full hours LATER, you probably would guess that I was totally freaked!!

I went to the site where I saw the strange object and where I had my encounter with the Sasquatch but there wasn't a trace of them other than the small box that I received from the alien.

These things are real and I empathize with the others that see them. All I want to do is share my experience and report I made it totally unscathed from my alien encounter

Skoshi Tiger
08-06-2011, 04:41 AM
My UFO encounter took place in broad daylight in the late 80's. I was out fixing fences on the Family farm in Morawa, when I glanced up in the sky and saw what looked like a shooting star leaving a trail of smoke. It came in high from clear sky in the west, passed under a high layer of cloud and then disapeared behind a lower layer in the east. No sound at all.

All in all it crossed up about half the sky in about 3- 5 seconds!

Could have been a shooting star but anywoo it was quite impressive!

Cheers!

Oldschool61
08-08-2011, 04:48 PM
I majored in computer science and physics, a double major with a bent in astronomy and optics.

Your remark is a kneejerk reaction, uncalled for, not knowing the person who made it. I did not see Venus either or chinese lanterns or light reflected from glaciers or flares.

Louis

Ah yes a fellow NERD!!! You left out swamp gas lol

CharveL
08-09-2011, 02:33 PM
No clouds, and there is no way what I saw was spotlights. I have been observing the sky for decades as an amateur astronomer and as a pilot.

Louis

Kneejerk, perhaps. But a fairly safe assumption being unaware of your either your discerning education or ability to ascend from the scientific method in order to make the leap of logic to space aliens. ;) You wouldn't be the first pilot/amateur astronomer to draw an erroneous conclusion from some visual phenomenon.

Either way, who knows what you saw. Maybe it was aliens doing whatever it is they do selectively for some to see and not others so, as you are obviously an educated man, you'll forgive me for playing skeptic and not taking your anecdote at face value based on some extra level of credibility.

Again, with all respect, I'm not saying you are wrong about what you saw or even the conclusions you personally draw from it, just that it is not any more credible than any other story until someone brings a non-blurry out-of-perspective, unphotoshopped picture or cigarette butt out of their abductors cosmic ashtray.