PDA

View Full Version : how easy is to get the usa green card

raaaid
08-04-2011, 12:39 PM
soon ill have two university degrees

my plan is to sail working for the conoco amrican sailing company and then apply for the green card, i have a degree in nautic engineering and english filology :)

any advice for me?

my reason its im a shy guy so i dont run into girls but wait for girls to run into me

in ten months in the usa six girls run into me

in 37 years in spain 4 girls run into me

thats like 10000% cooler girls the americans than the spaniards

damn catholic beaches:rolleyes:

Sternjaeger II
08-04-2011, 01:18 PM
soon ill have two university degrees

my plan is to sail working for the conoco amrican sailing company and then apply for the green card, i have a degree in nautic engineering and english filology :)

any advice for me?

my reason its im a shy guy so i dont run into girls but wait for girls to run into me

in ten months in the usa six girls run into me

in 37 years in spain 4 girls run into me

thats like 10000% cooler girls the americans than the spaniards

damn catholic beaches:rolleyes:

hehehe I love the idea of having to sail for months (where surely you won't see no girl!) to aspire for a green card, and that the main reason for it is girls! LOL :mrgreen:

raaaid
08-04-2011, 01:48 PM
well my plan is sail one month be paid another in land and bum another two

so i would sail one motnh every four

is not really a matter of girls actually i tend to send them away, i did with the last two, hell i even had to pretend to be guy for a girl being too obnoxious

its a matter of self steem

for example if i say no to a girl im gay

if i dont copy in iexams im stupid because im the only one who doesnt

if i give money back who doesnt belong to me im dumb

oh god why people here takes two sits of the bus

why when it rains the last person who let me by the dry side of the building was two and ten years ago respectivly

why if i stand to let an old man sit in the bus a youngster comes and sits

do i porve some kind of moneky statust by not moving my way at all when someone crosses in front

why in this country is 99% granted a no walking collision if yopu take the corner when crossing someone by the outside and 99% granted a collision when two person cross in a corner

why do i have to carry at all times an id

why i cant have guns to defend if the state goes wild as it does,

how much succes should i expect if this cyborg is gonna rule my life and most people support him:confused::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T0Mw1_Mxgo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP6w1axkba0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etu1J6Hwtr8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmprkYa9ovY&feature=related

Sternjaeger II
08-04-2011, 02:12 PM
well my plan is sail one month be paid another in land and bum another two

so i would sail one motnh every four

is not really a matter of girls actually i tend to send them away, i did with the last two, hell i even had to pretend to be guy for a girl being too obnoxious

its a matter of self steem

for example if i say no to a girl im gay

if i dont copy in iexams im stupid because im the only one who doesnt

if i give money back who doesnt belong to me im dumb

oh god why people here takes two sits of the bus

why when it rains the last person who let me by the dry side of the building was two and ten years ago respectivly

why if i stand to let an old man sit in the bus a youngster comes and sits

do i porve some kind of moneky statust by not moving my way at all when someone crosses in front

why in this country is 99% granted a no walking collision if yopu take the corner when crossing someone by the outside and 99% granted a collision when two person cross in a corner

why do i have to carry at all times an id

why i cant have guns to defend if the state goes wild as it does,

how much succes should i expect if this cyborg is gonna rule my life and most people support him:confused::

lol well apart for the guns bit America is not much different man ;)

SlipBall
08-04-2011, 03:29 PM
You don't need no stinking green card...Just have the captain come up through our southern border waterways, works for millions of others:grin:

JG52Uther
08-04-2011, 04:23 PM
I think the states is broke raaid, you'll be better off in Europe.

JG52Krupi
08-04-2011, 04:31 PM
I think the states is broke raaid, you'll be better off in Europe.

No point beating about the bush just go to china its only a matter of time before they are the new world power.

furbs
08-04-2011, 06:39 PM
Guys, did you miss it?

raaaid, your 37????? seriously???? :)

i didnt think you was a day over 14!!!

Targ
08-04-2011, 07:10 PM
No green card needed , just promise to vote democrat and you will become an undocumented worker with free benifits.

NedLynch
08-05-2011, 05:29 AM
Yeah sure....an undocumented worker with free benefits, such as picking tomatoes, construction work or maybe a tortilla factory is your thing?
and you'll even get paid $5 a day....maybe.....if the boss is in a good mood and the company has actually some money left over in this economy.....well that is provided you can actually get one of those dream jobs, since noone is hiring undocumented workers, or they just tell you to stay home for the next month.
And as an undocumented person you sure can promise to vote for whomever, you can't vote, with a visa you can't vote, with a green card you can't vote.
Yeah,sure they are all here for the free benefits, what a load of a certain soft material that attracts flies.

I say give all of them a path to legalize their status and make them tax payers.

Greencard? Work sponsored or through marriage, both a challenging proposition, but that is the only way. Well the third way is if you have a family member other than your spouse sponsoring you. But especially now they sure don't make it easy.

Immigrant myself, first visa through my workplace, then marriage, then greencard, then citizenship. Guess I was lucky enough to go through the process to get a green card before 9/11/01.

Dang, and when I came to the US I only wanted to stay for a year, that was 16 years ago.....

NedLynch
08-05-2011, 05:56 AM
Uhmmm....cheesehawk?
It's not really legal to hire illegals, they are being hired even though it is illegal, they are a cheap, exploitable workforce, at times enableling businesses who use them to outbid/underprice those employers who actually stick to the law.

Some people even go so far as to call the hiring of illegal immigrants a form of modern slavery.

Hatch
08-05-2011, 10:53 AM
Uhmmm....cheesehawk?
It's not really legal to hire illegals, they are being hired even though it is illegal, they are a cheap, exploitable workforce, at times enableling businesses who use them to outbid/underprice those employers who actually stick to the law.

Some people even go so far as to call the hiring of illegal immigrants a form of modern slavery.

Weren't the democrats pro slavery and the republicans against ? LOL

Screamadelica
08-05-2011, 12:01 PM
Seriously Raaaid, forget America with the economy at the moment.
Come to sunny Australia instead!:)
Lots of beaches and friendly girls, nice weather, great beer and a severe shortage of skilled labour. The Department of Immigration would probably pay for you to come here! Only problem is you have to pay twice as much for your copy of Cliffs Of Dover.
Come for a visit to the farm...

And meet the happy locals...:grin:

Australia needs great minds like yours!;-)

BadAim
08-05-2011, 02:26 PM
Weren't the democrats pro slavery and the republicans against ? LOL

You got it exactly right. It's called welfare.

TheDawg
08-05-2011, 03:48 PM
I'm just here to increase my post count.

Lololopoulos
08-05-2011, 04:06 PM
Seriously Raaaid, forget America with the economy at the moment.
Come to sunny Australia instead!:)
Lots of beaches and friendly girls, nice weather, great beer and a severe shortage of skilled labour. The Department of Immigration would probably pay for you to come here! Only problem is you have to pay twice as much for your copy of Cliffs Of Dover.
Come for a visit to the farm...

And meet the happy locals...:grin:

Australia needs great minds like yours!;-)
I study engineering in US. Would australia want me? lol
i've thought about going to australia. but somehow majority of the people still think US is better than australia.

Hatch
08-05-2011, 04:14 PM
You got it exactly right. It's called welfare.

Yeah, read it somewhere when looking into the Tuskegee airmen.

So democrats are actually really right wingers in disguise and republicans liberals?

:-P

SlipBall
08-05-2011, 09:10 PM
If you decide to sneak in to the country, be sure to wear a Sombrero, and carry a tough looking rooster under your arm, or on a leash, so that you BLEND in....:grin:

ruggbutt
08-05-2011, 09:21 PM
Yeah, read it somewhere when looking into the Tuskegee airmen.

So democrats are actually really right wingers in disguise and republicans liberals?
No sir, that's incorrect. Cuz often liberals when they have no argument either 1) scream "you're racist" 2) call the other person names. Where right wingers just laugh at how ignorant the left is.

The other big difference is that right wingers don't care what you do in life as long as it doesn't affect the other person. Whereas the lefties feel that if they don't like it they also want to keep everyone else from doing it.

jimbop
08-05-2011, 09:22 PM
I study engineering in US. Would australia want me? lol
i've thought about going to australia. but somehow majority of the people still think US is better than australia.

Majority of who? Americans?

I travel to the US for work but would never move there. Australia any time if you can get a good job. There's a big mining boom here (mostly because of China) which should suit your engineering degree.

Lololopoulos
08-05-2011, 09:54 PM
i should clarify: majority of chinese people who want to move abroad.

jimbop
08-05-2011, 10:04 PM
i should clarify: majority of chinese people who want to move abroad.

Are you after an academic or an industry career?

Pudfark
08-05-2011, 10:23 PM

If it's an industry career? We (Americans) need raaaid working for the Chinese.;-)

If it's an academic career? We (Americans) need raaaid working for the Russians.;-)

If neither one works out? Canada is a viable option....:-P

edit for mispell..lol

Lololopoulos
08-05-2011, 10:26 PM

i don't care too much about what I do, I don't love what I study anyways. :grin:
I just want a stable job and settle down in a place that has nice people and nice weather. Australia actually sounds very attractive.

jimbop
08-05-2011, 10:27 PM
If it's an industry career? We (Americans) need raaaid working for the Chinese.;-)

If it's an academic career? We (Americans) need raaaid working for the Russians.;-)

If neither one works out? Canada is a viable option....:-P

edit for mispell..lol

Lol but no offence, raaaid. I value your contributions above most on this forum!

jimbop
08-05-2011, 10:28 PM
i don't care too much about what I do, I don't love what I study anyways. :grin:
I just want a stable job and settle down in a place that has nice people and nice weather. Australia actually sounds very attractive.

In that case you should definitely come and have a look!

Lololopoulos
08-05-2011, 10:30 PM
In that case you should definitely come and have a look!

and i love the aussie accent too!! ok i'll put this on my agenda. I'll look into maybe going to graduate school in australia first.

addman
08-06-2011, 08:56 AM
U.S or Aussie? Give me 2 seconds to think about it...eh AUSTRALIA! LOL!