PDA

View Full Version : Circle Attack Causes Crash

1darklord
07-13-2011, 11:23 AM
Hey Guys,

Recently my game has been frequently crashing to the desktop. I use teleport to move my Knights adjacent to the enemy and when I go to use their circle attack the game will crash, with a KB.exe has encountered an error and needs to close.

This doesn't happen every time but it did happen approximately 5 times over a 2-3 hour peroid.

Note I don't even get to click on circle attack, as soon as I move the mouse over it the game crashes. Usually when I restart the game circle attack will then work but a combat or two later it will crash once more in exactly the same way.

I'm on Windows 7 and I'm running the Catalyst 10.6 driver (as this helps reduce the really annoying transparent units bug I get all the time) I have Armoured Princess with Crossworlds installed and am using the hotfix. Only mods installed are camera and interface and replenish mana.

I only just started using Knights last night and found them awesome if only they wouldn't keep crashing my game! :-x I haven't had other crashes before this.

This has become so regular I'm starting to get quite frustrated, so if anyone can help I would appreciate it. :)

Cheers,

Daniel.

1darklord
07-13-2011, 11:45 AM
Oh and one additional bit of info is that before I used Knights for my teleport strike I was teleporting Seadogs in and they never had any problems with their Fury attack. So it seems the bug is with Circle attack.

Cheers,

Daniel.

1darklord
07-13-2011, 10:56 PM
I've just noticed tonight that's it's crashed slightly after clicking Circle attack... I hope someone has an idea?

Cheers,

Daniel.