PDA

View Full Version : Builtin Objects In The Wrong Place

Troll2k
07-07-2011, 05:55 AM
I created a simple test map.

It appears that the runway markers are offshore sticking out of the water.

Bug?

SNAFU
07-07-2011, 08:03 AM
Did you set a "Spawnarea" object?

Spawnareas put this runway signs automatically on one side of the runway. If the Spawnarea, does not find a runway around, it will put these signs just, where you put the spawnarea. You cannot see this signs in the FMB 3D mode, only in game. But maybe you didn´t use spawnarea at all, then forget it...:rolleyes:

Ataros
07-07-2011, 08:46 AM
It can be also an Airfield object placed in water or a Runway object (part of an airfield object).

Troll2k
07-07-2011, 09:04 AM
I think it is the Isle Of Doom map.I used one of the concrete runways next to the shore.I created a spawn area on the center of the runway.My plane spawns on the runway at the end where I moved the original spawn point(created by the airfield object).

I did put a barge off the coast and a Bofor on the deck.

Along with the cows,sheep and seagulls.

SNAFU
07-07-2011, 09:32 AM
So if you created an "airfield" object, you can add a runway by selecting the airfild object and pressing ctrl+b if I recall that correctly. Then you can customize the runway belonging to your airfield and your spawnpoint in length, wide, place and orientation. If you move your spawnarea on the runway, the runways signs, should actually be place along the side of your object "runway". Well, If not, how knows, there isn´t anything in this game and the FMB which surprised me at all... :cool: