PDA

View Full Version : "Spitfire Dawn" campaign

Biggs
06-28-2011, 07:15 PM
so i wanted to install this campaign but I seem to be having trouble... i manually installed the file to the User/Documents/1c Softclub/IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover/mission/campaign route but when i start it up, it isnt there...

I also tried using the installer but im not sure im using it right.... under the campaign path I use the path i have ^above but im not sure what i need to the Steam path.

gabuzomeu
06-28-2011, 07:20 PM
Hello
The steam path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam or something like this.
The installer does the rest

Biggs
06-28-2011, 07:46 PM
Hello
The steam path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam or something like this.
The installer does the rest

well if thats the case then its not working for this campaign... It says campaign not found...

:(

TheEnlightenedFlorist
06-28-2011, 10:49 PM
Spitfire Dawn is not a "real" campaign. It's just a bunch of single missions intended to be played sequentially. As such, it can't be installed.

Just copy the missions into a folder in your 1CSoftClub/il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover/missions/Single folder and play them in order.

Biggs
06-28-2011, 11:33 PM
ah .. great!

thanks

the_soupdragon
07-09-2011, 01:17 PM
I can't get past the tiger moth mission. I start the aircraft spins around and points in the other direction. But, due to the horrible ground handling I can't turn the plane around. I have to take off over the flight line. I fly the circuit but the mission never ends.
Any help please?

SD

SEE
07-09-2011, 11:03 PM
The Tiger Moth Missions are T/O - follow wapoints - Land and the third one is navigate to and from Stonehenge. You just move on to the next mission as far as I could tell.

It might be worth looking at the original Spitfire Dawn thread for more info. You will also find a link that Adonys has provided to download his ammended version as a Campaign rather than a sequence of single missions.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=22953