PDA

View Full Version : Weapons editor

machoo
06-25-2011, 06:35 AM
How do you edit the weapons so that you can fire different rounds? I saw an anti matter gun being used. I want to do somthing like replace the 303's with 50 cals or 20mm cannons.

BigPickle
06-25-2011, 01:01 PM
hmmm thats were it gets into the realms of what is regarded as hacking mate, this for sure will get you banned from steam if you go online, and more than likely could contribute to spelling the end of modding in COD if loads of people start doing it.
I think 1C will more than likely permit sound and skins and other surface or exterior replacements. But if you create or give an aircraft guns it never had or increase the damage of the stock weapons, alter fight model/damage model etc, then your are moving outside the boundaries of what will be accepted by 1C, of this i'm sure.

pupo162
06-25-2011, 01:09 PM
How do you edit the weapons so that you can fire different rounds? I saw an anti matter gun being used. I want to do somthing like replace the 303's with 50 cals or 20mm cannons.

HI

you are probably talking about me.

well, if you want to alter the guns tahn be sure you dont use online. then make sure why you want to do stuff.

I havent realeased the antomatter mod, becosue it was just "wow, is this for real??" experience of mine.

I have released a 109 mod tough, where i do alter some guns. Its not a easy process. most guns that are not in the game, have lots of errors and call for unixistent sounds our graphics effects.

TBH, OP doesnt transmit much of the sense of proper use of this knowledge i wished he did, so this is about were i end mty transmission of knowledge. Yet, if anyone is developing a serius projects and cant get their weapons set up right, i can help out.

cheers

335th_GRAthos
06-25-2011, 08:52 PM
and more than likely could contribute to spelling the end of modding in COD if loads of people start doing it.

Pity... I had already started thinking getting my old Voodoofx card out of the storage room and firing up Wing Commander V because I had forgotted those cool names of the guns ROFL!

:D