PDA

View Full Version : unsinkable ships online

Absolut
06-18-2011, 01:18 PM
I tried some skipbombing on dedicated servers and find out that the ships show no damage model and dont sink anyway after direct hits with explosion!

I know that shipbombing works well after some succsesfull runs on selfcreated missions.

lodaut with 500sc!

recorded it:
http://youtu.be/VFjKxQ4FFGc

335th_GRAthos
06-19-2011, 12:06 AM
At least you were managing to make the bombs explode!

Spent half a day on in the REPKA server, I did not succeed even doing that! (Bf109 SC250) :(

TomcatViP
06-19-2011, 12:16 AM

Spent half a day on in the REPKA server, I did not succeed even doing that! (Bf109 SC250) :(

What this is not a SPit/100oct-12lb debate ? :cool:

by the way those vids are Cool Abs :eek:

Blakduk
06-19-2011, 12:43 AM
Great vids Absolut!
I've wondered about bombing ships online- only tried it once and made a big splash, no result. I noticed on the Syndicate server a few times that sometimes a few ships at harbours are sunk, but i've never seen them being hit.

Absolut
06-19-2011, 04:23 PM
Great vids Absolut!
I've wondered about bombing ships online- only tried it once and made a big splash, no result. I noticed on the Syndicate server a few times that sometimes a few ships at harbours are sunk, but i've never seen them being hit.

you right, i also saw some half sunken ships in a habour after AI bombing.

But i never sunk only one ship =(

Absolut
06-19-2011, 04:37 PM

5 seconds , if u programing ur inner timing on 5seconds before passing the target, you are on save side to release the bomb succsesfull. ;)
I also was wondering, its a long time, but try it and you will see.

S!

335th_GRAthos
06-19-2011, 04:49 PM
5secs! OK Absolut, thanks, I will try it! I am on a 2sec max 3sec internal clock :(

5sec seems like an eternity for a bomb skipping on the water....

I wll try... :)

~S~