PDA

View Full Version : MP Mission: Operation Christina

TheEnlightenedFlorist
06-18-2011, 09:52 AM
A multiplayer mission where German and British forces fight for control of the airfield Tramecourt. A stream of ground forces will approach the airbase. Germans from the southwest, British from the northeast. It is up to players to influence the ground war from the air. Aircraft are limited depending on who controls the airfield. If the Germans control it, they get to fly the Bf-109E-3. If the British control it, they get Spitfire Ias and Rotol Hurricanes. An army has control of the airfield if there are friendly units present on the airfield and no enemy units on the airfield.

Also, the server log will show when you destroy ground forces so that others can admire your work. ;)

As usual, I'm open to suggestions for improvements, bugs, etc. Germany definitely has the advantage in this one with more bombers and the 110 with it's loads of cannon ammo, but they also have the most to lose when not in control of the airfield (the 109).

Version 1.1: Added Bf109-E-1 and removed Bf-110C-7. Other balancing tweaks.

Airwarfare Link (http://airwarfare.com/sow/index.php?option=com_jdownloads&view=viewdownload&catid=5&cid=108&Itemid=53)

335th_GRAthos
06-18-2011, 10:08 AM
Awesome, thanks!

I will try it next time!

~S~

Hooves
06-24-2011, 10:48 PM
putting this up on the First Light server!

TheEnlightenedFlorist
06-25-2011, 06:10 AM
I've updated the mission. I added the Bf109-E-1 and removed the Bf-110C-7. I also tried to balance the ground forces a little more.