PDA

View Full Version : is it possible to change to ammo loadout in singleplayer?

David198502
06-16-2011, 01:34 PM
hey guys.today i changed my loadout in multiplayer, that i have no tracers on my bf that i can surprise the enemy.it worked on one server, but on one other it didnt.then i tried in singleplayer mode as well, but with the same loadout settings i had tracers.is it now possible to change it in single player?
the whole interface of clod is really frustrating.dont know how they could do such silly menus, pretty complicated, and even not working properly.
dont know what i did different this time, but it worked for the first time(after more than two months) that i actually changed my loadout and saw the difference,meaning i saw nothing when i fired my mgs, at least online. i always thought that it did work, but didnt see much difference.(never tried ammo belts without tracers).i guess it was a placebo effect.it seems not to work.maybe i do something wrong.

JG53Frankyboy
06-16-2011, 01:37 PM
wait till the patch, it is announced the arming screen should than work.

Doc_uk
06-16-2011, 01:41 PM
wait till the patch, it is announced the arming screen should than work.hahahhahah yea ok:rolleyes: lol

JG52Krupi
06-16-2011, 01:51 PM
Do you need a link to luthiers post doc?

skouras
06-16-2011, 01:55 PM
hahahhahah yea ok:rolleyes: lol

:grin:
hahahahaha
good post mate you make my day:grin:

Ze-Jamz
06-16-2011, 01:55 PM
Do you need a link to luthiers post doc?

LOL..

I dont think its the link hes actually revering too :rolleyes:

Ataros
06-16-2011, 03:13 PM
How did you get your ammo loadout to work in that server? I haven't been able to get any of the plane loadouts, or plane selection to work in ANY server, or single player.

You have to save 2 presets on both screens: 1st for the loadout and 2nd for the aircraft with this loadout. (I save them under both "default" and "custom" names just to make sure).

It is possible to change loadouts in singleplayer in FMB and there was also a post explaining how to do this for QMB. If we do not have a patch for couple of weeks you may try finding it.

Wolf_Rider
06-16-2011, 06:21 PM
it doesn't work in Single Player QM... it does, however, work when building a mission in the FMB.
in some cases it is possible to direct edit the QM mission directly and add the belt values in and each plane will have to have its own fuel/ belt/ bomb customisation as described by Ataros... but then the Fuel part doesn't work off the preset in the FMB, it has to be done in the plane properties sheet in FMB itself