PDA

View Full Version : Bicycles and humans

Vengeanze
06-14-2011, 02:22 PM
I don't do FMB so asking you guys. Saw a pic or if it was a movie with a guy on a bike.
What human objects are there in FMB and how much would you guess these affects performance??

Thanks.

Ataros
06-14-2011, 02:26 PM
I think you allow humans in the game by putting spawnhumans=1 in conf.ini.

Vengeanze
06-14-2011, 03:03 PM
I think you allow humans in the game by putting spawnhumans=1 in conf.ini.

Yeah but that will only give operators on AA guns and such and NOT men on bikes.

Ribbs67
06-14-2011, 07:54 PM
Yeah but that will only give operators on AA guns and such and NOT men on bikes.

Vengeanz.. As far as I know there aren't any human objects in the Clod FMB. What the FMB does (when u have spawnhumans=1 in the config.ini file)it places humans on some of the objects in random poses. I still wish we can eventually get human objects...but it was kinda cool to fire up a mission that I had populated an airfield... Only to see humans spawned in on various objects that I had placed. IE aircraft ladders and generators.... I was like what the H_LL.. I didn't put those guys there! Lol. You don't see them in the FMB.. Only when the mission is played. I'm not sure how it works if u wanted spawnhumans=1 on but wanted those objects without humans on them?... Someone correct me if I'm wrong. ..

Ribbs